Settling in Martinique in March,Love Jazz, want to get around

Hello David,
With my husband Lucien (we are a French dynamic retired couple), we will settle in Martinique in March 2015 and...
we love Jazz!
It will be a pleasure to get in touch with you, if you agree, to be informed on the events of this type that take place each year in Martinique, and other musical events .
My husband plays piano ...
Since low long have you been in Martinique?
Kind regards,
Jacqueline
PS. We used to live in USA (Florida and California)

Hello Jacqueline, nice to meet you as well. We always need a good piano player here in Martinique, so your husband is more than welcome! There are many great musicians her in Martinique. I am fortunate to be working often. Please touch base when you get in town we would love to meet you. My wife is from Martinique, we live in Didier (a suburb of Fort-de-France).

Best wishes, David

Hello David,
Nice to meet you too!
We will certainly get back in touch with you as soon as possible after our arrival.
Have a great day!
Jacqueline

Hi David,

Here we are in Martinique, my husband Lucien and I, since March 15, as announced.
We would be very happy to meet you at the Sax piano bar (Village de la Poterie) or somewhere else. We are based
at l'Anse a l'Ane (Trois Ilets) and we have a car.
Ler me know what is the best place for you for the first meeting.
Have a great afternoon!
Jacqueline
Cell: 0690 39 58 51

Hello jackiesunny

So as to help you get as much visibility and interaction as possible on your post, kindly note that a new thread has been created from the latter on the Martinique Forum

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Welcome! Would love to meet you all. We live in Didier. I'm playing tomorrow night at 9 p.m. a jazz club in Fort-de-France called Club 23 with a great pianist named Thierry Medelice and a legendary Martinican percussionist named Alfred Varasse. There's lots of good jazz here, you'll have fun.

Feel free to give me a call any time at 0696 30 55 24.

Regards, David and Pascale (my wife)

Hi David,
It was a pleasure to hear from you over the phone the day before yesterday night but, unfortunately, we did not have a chance to come at the Club 23 yesterday (too short notice) to attend your performance, with Thierry and Alfred...
But we are still interested by all the jazz events and, please, keep me posted about them.

We would be very happy to meet you and Pascale in Didier as soon as we plan a "trip" to FdF. We are currently in l'Anse a l'Ane... Would you please send me an email at jackimarti(at)aol.com to pursue our private conversation in the future?
Thank you and have a beautiful day!
Jacqueline

What are the main differences from your life in Florida?