I just want a work visa!

Why is so hard getting a job offer in Canada abroad?
Usually people says they don't consider our experience outside Canada why? Our countries are not so good for considering valid work places?
I'm a software developer with more than 10 years proven, several projects deployed, documents attests my experience, employers previous letters, a College Diploma granted in 2005, its not sufficient even for an interview?
I couldn't arrange even an interview during my searching, several resumes sent, cover letters, positions applied and nothing, any a single response with a "best lucky next time"!
Why Canadians employers can't just give us a chance? I'm taking all risks, getting a work visa puts me the risk not theirs, I need to pay my relocation, rent an apartment, buying passages for me and my wife, leaving everything behind and going but they simply doesn't recognizes that.
Sorry its just frustrating.

Jose,

What are your skill sets? Software Developer are indeed a good job and apparently Canada claims it needs more tech people here. But unless, you are exceptionally skilled in a niche area, companies will not go the distance to helping you out with a work visa. As you know being, in the IT industry, things moves very fluidly and rapidly - so the waiting process for getting a work permit puts the prospective employer off immediately. Besides, let me just correct you, the Canadian government has now changed the process, they require the company to also pay for your work permit. This is a new ruling though that was only implemented last year. They insist and encourage the companies to hire local grads. Immigrants who come over as students too are a preferred choice once they graduate.

The problem with software industry and hiring foreigners  is that, they have had a bad image recently since a big Canadian bank outsourced their IT department to an Indian based company and the worst part is they got rid of their local staff for that but the Indian company brought in their staff from India to Canada (which is kinda sad!). This incident was in the news and so ever since then, HR departments have been very careful about hiring foreigners.

p.s. eventually the CBC found out it wasn't just one bank, but most banks... so now, IT companies are pitching near-shoring -  which is outsourcing to IT based companies in smaller cities (where pay is slightly lower). That's where I am - Halifax, NS.

Some other tips:
- Target small to mid size companies (startup perhaps) based in non-traditionally popular locations (e.g. Moncton, Saskatoon, Regina, Charlottetown, Halifax, St Johns, Saint John, Fredericton). Most foreigners would only think of applying for places like good ol' Toronto, or Montreal, Vancouver or Calgary. Gee.. My personal view, if you're desperate, then location shouldn't be your worry. Get your butt here and then slowly gain experience and move out to other bigger cities later. Anyhow, smaller cities are great. Better overall quality of life. I love it here in Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Well thanks for sharing those tips, can be very handy I'll try it.
In fact I was applying only for those cities you mentioned, the location really doesn't matters so much for me.

My skills base are:
Java development for web, large experience with portals intranet and internet. One big project architecture made by me published since 2007 at www.cvc.com.br, actually I'm working at a large project for healthcare systems. I'm expert on EJB, JMS, Weblogic, Oracle ans SOA architecture. Have skills in Scala and Play framework too by my own study.

Thanks a lot.