Driving license in Croatia

Hi all,

Can a foreigner take the driving test in Croatia?

What are the formalities to get a driver's licence in Croatia?

Do you need special or extra documents being an expatriate?

How much does it cost?

Thank you for participating ;).

Armand

its not a problem if you are legal in Croatia you can have croatian driver license but its about 850EUR for exams
but only if you are legal here
if Croatia recognized your driver license from your county you can drive with that license or you can change your license for coratian license its "only" 70EUR

good luck again :)

changing english license for a croatian one. Where do you go for this please?

hi
Go to local police station and they will point you to the local office for this

my husband went to the police station and they said they have to get your details from the dvla then do a test then you can have your license here.Does anyone know what the test is please?

if your licence is Uk then you have to have medical and eye test

thank you for the info let you know how we get on

You have to have a medical and it cost about 430 kuna. Have to go to the doctor first to get a form with your details on.Then when you pass your medical you have to go to the police station.

We changed our UK driving licences last year to Croatian ones. This was a very simple process done at the police station. There was no test or medical involved and did not cost very much.

Hello

Hello anyone can help me to give me answer I have Italian resident permit I am allowed to stay in Croatia it's possible to give driving Licence exam Croatia in Italy is very difficult for me the exam because the exam not have in English I want to pass in Croatia and let me know please how much is cost money

Hello,  Can you drive using a US drivers license? If not what is the procedure?

You must start at the local police station and give up your American license, take a physical and a  psycho test and a multiple choice test in Croatian. Not easy. Suggest you keep your USA license.