ACCA Affiliate needs a degree

I am ACCA Affiliate. I have a job offer in jeddah but they are asking for a bachelor's degree to transfer my iqama.

I do not have a degree and do not have the option of obtaining OBU.

Is there any other way to get a degree?

I would appreciate if anyone helps me out.

irfan_amin wrote:

I am ACCA Affiliate. I have a job offer in jeddah but they are asking for a bachelor's degree to transfer my iqama.

I do not have a degree and do not have the option of obtaining OBU.

Is there any other way to get a degree?

I would appreciate if anyone helps me out.

Where u from bro, check ur country local university and ask them to issue u equivalence degree for ACCA,
By the way u shud not require degree try to get information from someone in chartered accountant firm that what document u may need to submit in govt office instead of degree

for going from pakistan, you need to get your degree attested from hec.
Hec only attests the equivalence of foreign degress, and only provides equivalency of B.sc from OBU or Acca membership  certificates.  Or you need B.com from ku atleast.
I am not aware of any way acca affiliate can get his certificate processed for saudi visa.
You can ask your employer to call u on labour visa initially and when u get your membership you can convert your visa later. labour visa does not require any degree

Dear Brother,

Please share your experiences, I also have no degree. How have you changed your profession, please help? I am also in your position. Please reply...