Can any body tell me more about Ukraine

Can any body tell me more about Ukraine
i want to go Ukraine , how much hotels cost their (3 stars , 2 stars) single room?

what is the important cities their?

Hi Ahmedgh_3 and welcome to Expat.com :)

Your topic is now on the Ukraine forum for more visibility.

Thanks

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla  , Thanks very much

You put in the right place

regards
Ahmed

Hi, Ahmed. You can get a hotel room in Kiev fairly cheaply. For instance, the Sunflower B&B (Bed & Breakfast) Hotel cost 1052 gr. ($65.77) per night when I checked it out randomly for 3 days, Feb 16-19. But cheaper was to come. The Raziotel for the same 3 days had 3 quoted rates, depending on who you booked thru. There was Expedia with a price of 540 gr ($33.75), then Booking.com with a price of 782 gr ($$49), and lastly (and the cheapest) Agoda with a price of 502 gr ($31.38). (Looks like Agoda would be the cheapest to book thru.) Anyway, this just goes to show you that hotel prices are fairly low right now.

The main cities in Ukraine are Kiev, Kharkov, Lviv, Dnipropetrovsk and Odessa. There are a number of interesting and picturesque smaller cities, such as Kamenets-Podolskiy and Chernivtsi. But if you're flying into the country, Kiev will be your first stop. There's a huge amount to see and do in Kiev, but it's really best if you have a friend there who can guide you around and maybe help with the languages (Ukrainian and Russian). Speaking of the languages, I myself publish phrasebooks and I have both languages. See my website at phrase-books.com.

If you don't know anyone in Kiev or in Ukraine in general, why not strike up an acquaintance on the internet with some young lady, assuming you're single. An exceptional site is ukrainedate.net. They claim to have 150,000 single ladies. Of course, the site charges a fee, I don't know how much. Most women on these sites are honest, Ahmed, but there are those who aren't, so be careful and use good sense.

Good luck and enjoy your time in Ukraine. Don't go in the direction of Donetsk!

Bob

[moderated: this is not a dating website]

I question your strategy for interactions between users, I suggest more transparency to deal with the issues of respect, happiness and human relations.
At the same time I understand the reasons behind such comments, perhaps you could work at it. I suggest you remove the users that promote these sites and where possible notify authorities so that there is a forensic trai, perhaps even add this to your code of conduct. perhaps posting against users to highlight violations of conduct to other users