Hello - Is it hard to find job in Istanbul?

Hello. I'm Amila from Bosnia. I want to go in Istanbul and try find a job. It's hard?

Hello,

It depends on you, your education background,professional skills,etc...
try to be more precise, maybe you can find help and orientation here :)
Wish you best of luck anyways ;)

Hello AmilaBiH,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

If you wish to look for a job in Istanbul, I suggest that you browse through the Jobs in Istanbul section and to post an ad there. You should however include your qualifications and the field in which you wish to work.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

it is neccesary to learn turkish also

gergely wrote:

it is neccesary to learn turkish also

It's not necessary but it's a big advantage :)

Wish you good luck in your endeavour, what is your target?

hey, when you come don't forget to contact me

not so easy when you have a place where you can stay till you find a job its better istanbul is not so cheap city sallary is also not really good

hello..if you still looking for a job...i do would like to offer you in a new travel agency...in istanbul

please contact with me..
Baris

I am interested in your offer, please send me some more details about that job position:

[email protected]

Moderated by Priscilla
Reason : No free ads here + register in the business directory

Yes.
As HR points
1. Local people employment situation
2. qualification
3. Local language skill
Other wise you have to look for part time and/or
physically hard work so it will be quite hard to find
employment as you may aimed.
But it will be worthwhile to try.
Good luck

Hi all

Hard to say there are a lot employee searchers in Turkey currently but this is a big country and always in need of more workers for sure. So we might say it depends on the field you search job in..

Hi I'm m.Phil qualified teacher recently teaching in Pakistan at secondary level.Can I get job in turkey easily?any one tell me plz.

ıt depends what kind of job you are looking for.domestic help job is the easiest for foreigners.ı am lloking for somebody to hire.

Hi,

Would like some advice on how the job market is for Software Engineers (web developer)?
I'm really interested in working there. Any help or information is appreciated.

Thanks

The IT market is saturated like everywhere else, so the only way to get a good job is if you are really good in your field. Searching online for vacancies will help. Also, finding a job is a time consuming process.

Good luck
Z

krish.teja wrote:

Hi,

Would like some advice on how the job market is for Software Engineers (web developer)?
I'm really interested in working there. Any help or information is appreciated.

Thanks

Unfortunately , to find a job in istanbul is not easy

Hi
What kind of job you are looking ?

Marhaba to everyone !
Me and my husband will migrant in turkey in hatay samandag soon ..
Right now I'm riyadh working in the clinic I just want to ask if it's easy to find a job thier ? May husband told me that I have more chance to fine a job thier .