Looking for nice people

Hi everyone here, I am qing qing who was born in Phnom Penh Cambodia. Khmer is my native language. At the moment I want to have nice, kind and friendly foreign people as friends. Moreover we can also exchange language with each other. If you are in education field it's even better. I can speak English and some Chinese. I am a friendly person.
My Skype icegirl1747.
Tel:+85598719427
Hope to hear from you all soon.

Would love to be your friend. I speak Chinese also

Hello..nice to meet you

:) glad to hear that... u may add me on Skype.

Hello qingqing17,

For any language exchange projects, you can always have a look at the section Language exchange in Cambodia and post an ad there as well.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

nice to meet u all guys. am workin at a chinese environment(i guess 80% speaks chinese. the bosses, guests, even the local staff sometimes communicate in chinese). definitely   language exchange would be helpful.

:)

Like to be your friend too! I can't speak Chinese well, but I am an khmer australian, can speak khmer, English , Chinese a little bit, and Vietnamese.

Oh David tea , very good! :)
Send email to me.

Let me know if you come to Siem Reap. If you do, we can meet for a coffee. I'll attempt to contact you by Skype.

I am coming to live in Cambodia in October and would love to meet someone to teach me tospeak Khmer, I only speak english at the minute but I am very excited at the life ahead oj me . :)

:)

Hi nice to meet you

hi qingquing i sent you a wave on skype ! cheers david

Hello everyone,

Please note that this is an old thread.

Should you want to make new friends, kindly use the dedicated section to post an advert which is the Cambodia classifieds > friendship.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

[Thread closed]

Closed