In need of a female friend

looking for female friend in tunis

I'd love to meet up, I'm quite bored here and don't have any friends :(

Same here I'm so board . Just moved to Tunis

I'm due to arrive in Tunis in August my husband will be working in sept so I will be on my own and would love to meet new friends if your interested x

Same here.

Looking for a female friend in Tunis to hang out, do shopping, etc. I am an American PhD student doing research. Looking for non-judgmental, open-minded and respectful women.

Hey, I am heeeeere :) where are you guys from? I am Tunisian and I live in Gammarth (La Marsa) let's meet up. here is my Facebook: salmovska bovaziva (salma bouaziz), you'll see a palm tree and huts on piles in my profile pic. Looking forward to hearing from you

Hi salma im from la marsa 😊

Hi there,

How are you?? Me too looking for a female friends can talk too, can go shooping or having tea together!

Currently im In Nabeul, not sure how far from ur place, anyway do keep in touch!

regards,
reen

Nice to meet you Reen.  :) x

Hi Salma, I'm Tunisian & I live in Tunis.
Nice meeting you all.

it would be a pleasure...

Hi there!

How are you ? Where are you staying currently? Anyway if drop by in Nabeul or hammamet give me a call , we can have coffee or tea together.. for this week need to travel and i only be back on 11 Feb. Cheers!

Keep in touch!

Reen

welcome to tunisia ! i hope u are enjoying your time in tunis. where are u living  in tunis and what do u do , if u ever needs any information, i  would be pleased to help u.

Just surviving alhamdullah ;)

hi, how are u, ? i hope u are fine, how long  have u been in tunis ? and have u faced any difficulties living there?

I'm still SUPER BORED!!!! Still no friends

Hello,

Welcome to Tunisia, How are you??
where do you live in Tunis? we can be friends if you want,
Plz don't hesitate adding me on fb: henda maarfi (I dont check Expat.com that much)
Best

canainuk wrote:

Marry in haste, repent at leisure.

canainuk wrote:

I don't get it: many nice ladies have replied here and still no friends?

Maybe its time to organize something girly or coffee morning or whatever.
If you wait for someone else, then you can wait for ever.

So ladies: who is in for a nice event? Any suggestions?

Hello boraaaq

My name is amina
Welcome to Tunisia
Lets keep in touch  !

Hi Guys :), can a male join you too?

Sorry for crashing, I didn't read all posts at the beginning,, have fun girls, I'm out

Hi,

I'm hajer, from Tunis. I'd love to meet up

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

This thread is a little old now, but the OP clearly states "Female friends".
That doesn't include horny guys trying their luck, so please don't post as any such posts will be removed.

Hi ! Why would guys be automatically horny ?? Many are, but some ain't necessarily.
It's like if I would say, all short-dressed girls are horny too...
A bit a pity to generalize male gender, or any other type of person.
Would have been better to gather many suggestions of people and go out together if anyone one wanted to feel safe and reassured.
Cheers everybody : )

Cerbere wrote:

Hi ! Why would guys be automatically horny ?? Many are, but some ain't necessarily.
It's like if I would say, all short-dressed girls are horny too...
A bit a pity to generalize male gender, or any other type of person.
Would have been better to gather many suggestions of people and go out together if anyone one wanted to feel safe and reassured.
Cheers everybody : )

I see no where that stated that all guys are horney. I see written  that horney guys react on a thread where exclusively asked for females only.

A totally different thing.

The way it has been said can be understood in both ways :)
Thanks anyway to teach me reading : )

You're welcome 😊

Closed