Tagalog teacher - online

Looking for Tagalog teacher (starting from 0) for the online [Skype / Viber] classes.
Please, PM me here if you could recommend somebody.

Thank you.

Hello Nat187

So as to better spread the word to increase your chances to find a Tagalog teacher, I invite you to drop in an advert in our Language Classes in Manila classifieds.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Nat187 wrote:

Looking for Tagalog teacher (starting from 0) for the online [Skype / Viber] classes.
Please, PM me here if you could recommend somebody.

Thank you.

Hi,

I know someone, send me your email address so I could refer you.

Thanks.
trixieandrea

:)
My pleasure to teach you speak Filipino/Tagalog

hi,Nat... I'm a tagalog teacher online... you may add me on skype... my id is Weng.906.... looking forward to have lessons with you soon..

i introduce to you a tagalog teacher my cousin who are newly graduated and pass the prc exam last aug. graduated from St lassale bacolod city..

I highly recommend Michael Aquino +639173014530, he can teach through skype.
His company name is mmaq.

David Ng

Well im not gonna apply as a tagalog teacher however I can help you with your Tagalog. You may try free courses like language exchange. :)

Hi Windy,

I moved to Manila just 5 days before,

I want to learn Tagalog. Can you help me please.

Regards
Raj

Hi, Raj!

I'm a Tagalog Teacher on line.. (thru Skype).. you may add me on Skype,my ID is Weng.906. See you in my class.

I firmly believe that I can recommend myself to teach Tagalog (Filipino Language) having had a vast experience in teaching different languages.  I am a native Filipino speaker.

Should you be interested in me, please feel free to send me an email to this address.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Pat

Thanks for your reply.
I am new to Philippines.
I stay in Eastwood.
How can we start?
Regards
Raj

Looking to learn ilonggo my name is john I live in calinog.  [email protected]

Hello all

For all your adverts concerning Language Classes, either offering or seeking, please drop in an advert in the related section of the site : Language Classes in Manila

Kenjee
Equipe Expat.com

Hi,

I can teach you Tagalog.  This is my email add: [email protected] and cp is 09178943360.
I was a professor in one of the colleges/universities in Manila .

Please send me email so we can communicate or you can call or text me.

Cheers,

Ruby

Hi everybody,

I will like to advise those looking for a tagalog teacher and those looking to give language classes to post an ad in the Language classes in Manila section please.
It is the most appropriate section.

Let's keep the forum for debates on expatriation ;)

Thanks all

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed