Make friend in Istanbul - This is for GIRLS ONLY!

Hello.

I m french girl looking for make friendship in istanbul europ part.take coffee make shopping hang out.
please no men.i want only friend . thanks

See u soon

hey we can hang out, welcome to istanbul :)

Do you really think that the "please no men" part is going to work? Well good luck with that one anyway!

I'll see if I can give you a bit of help to cut down on the annoyance of those who simply don't think it applies to them.

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/DATESITE_zps40374a09.jpg

So gentlemen, all you would-be Don Juans and Romeos out there, just remember Expat-blog IS NOT A DATING SITE. Posting replies here, or sending unsolicited private messages either seeking or offering any kind of personal relationship can and will result in your account being cancelled without notice.

Cheers,
James      Expat-blog Experts Team

I'd love to :)  I need that actually!
Talk soon!

superb idea,

Hello! Please join foreign women of Istanbul on Facebook. I have made some really good friends there and we have regular meet ups :)

Abosphorus How do I find that group ?

I'm from Australia but want to teach english in turkey and would like to join a group :-)
Thank you look forward to hearing from you .

Sylvana

Hi yasmine ... I'm from Australia and thinking to come to Istanbul later in the year .
How long will you be in Istanbul ?
Sylvana

Am ugandan lady but I want to move to turkey need some one who can help me out like in guidance.thank you

Hello am Ewadoyin from Nigeria and I will be in turkey by 28 of march, just for a brief. Holiday and to check school for my masters degree, I know nothing about turkey,i really hope I would make some good friends in here that can guide me around turkey wen I come and that can help me get cheap accommodation to stay just for d short stay I love shopping a lot,beach and clubbing

Hi ladies, I am new to Istanbul living in Maslak, looking to make some friends here.  I was living in Dubai for 12 years and after coming here with my husband and little son.  I am from Iran. My mom in Azari so I know turkish. Maybe we can help each other to learn turkish too :).