Ecuadorian Tourist visa 12-IX for Pakistani Citizen

Since there is no Ecuadorian Embassy in Pakistan I am facing a lot of problems in getting Ecuadorian 12-IX visa.
I have been trying since 4 months now.

Can Anyone assist me in finding the Email of Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ecuador so that I can contact them and ask for their Assistance?

Thanks

DXBDINO28 wrote:

Since there is no Ecuadorian Embassy in Pakistan I am facing a lot of problems in getting Ecuadorian 12-IX visa.
I have been trying since 4 months now.

Can Anyone assist me in finding the Email of Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ecuador so that I can contact them and ask for their Assistance?

Getting you their email address is easy, DX:   cancilleria.gob.ec

However, as far as I know, we have no anecdotal reports that the Ministry (or Cancilleria) has provided anyone in Asia any actual help via email.

If they don't repond effectively, you may want to review ODAN's experience as chronicled in the earlier Expat.com Ecuador thread, titled "Want to settle in Ecuador and no Ecuadorian Embassy in Pakistan."  (To navigate over to there, type the title of the thread into the Search Expat.com box at the top of this page, and then click on the search icon to the right of the box.)

Some readers may not be familiar with Ecuador's lack of diplomatic relations with Pakistan.  The Ecuadorian Embassy in Washington website (ecuador.org) currently lists Pakistan and about ten other nations whose people do not qualify for the T3 tourist stamp that visitors from most countries, including the USA and Canada and the EU, routinely are granted upon EC arrival.  The T3 allows visitors to remain in Ecuador for 90 days, or come and go from Ecuador for a total of 90 days in stays, during a 365-day period.

DX, if you can't make it work, send your question(s) in English to my visa and emigration attorney here in Quito, Sebastian Cordero.  He is a master of details and strategies in this realm.    [email protected]

cccmedia in Quito
(EC residency-visa holder, USA passport holder)

I have a Lebanese friend who got residency by marrying and Ecuadorian, but I don't know of anyone from Pakistan that has managed to navigate their way through the system.