New members of the Canada forum, introduce yourself here - 1st quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Canada forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Canada if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Canada forum, introduce yourself here continues below!

[Moderated :  :offtopic:  this thread is only for presentation of new members, if you have something to share or ask, please Create  a new thread ]

Hi I am a female Kenyan citizen currently living and working in Saudi Arabia.
My name is Nancy. I am planning to work in Canada as a nanny. I have a passion of working with kids. Guiding them,playing with them and assisting them withbtheir homework.

Hi i am a male Ugandan citizen currently living in kampala uganda. My name is frank martin luzige. I am planning to ork in canada as a driver, i have the passion of        working in order to get money and rebuild ma self to also put ma pieces back together and come back stronger than ever. But anyone who is willing to help me i will be humbled and great.  God bless u all

Hi, my na me is Paul. I am from Cameroon and i am glad to be part of this adventure that i believe will be exciting and instructive. I luv basketball, soccer, english litterature science fiction movies, music particularly rock, hip hop and rnb, science and technology and i luv travelling and discovering new places. I have always being passionate about canada since i was still a kid; the culture, traditions and their educational systems is so rich and it will be a dream comin through for me to travel to this country. Thanks

Hello I am from India interested in joining charity sector in Canada. I have a long experience of working with NGOs in India on food security and governance issues.Iam very much interested in imigrating Canada and joing charity organisation in Canada.

Hi

My hubby and I and our daughter (12 years old) currently living in South Africa, have lived in UK for 6 years, originally from South Africa, the only reason we retuned to SA was due to ill health of my father in law.
We are VERY keen to move to Canada AB area.

Please help as I have loads of question regarding travel, visa and all possibilities.

Thanks
nats

My name is Ghawas Hussain I served here in Pakistan as general manager at department store my responsibility is to look after store and solve all kind of problems owner should not be bothered from last 15 years I am hard working and it is my hoby to solve problems I have working experience in U.A.E I am very good in English reading speaking writing expecting good job in Canada I have international U.A.E driving license to contact my mail I'd is [email protected]
Cell no is 00923106370070

Hi My Name Is Ameka Wilson,I'm 29, I Have Two Wonderful Kids.I Love To Take Care Of People And Help People With Things IF They Don't Have It. Very Helpful. I'm A Christian. I Love Kids So Much  I Like Taking Care Of Them

So nice of you can you help me also in this matter I only want the security of my family and want to give them batter life can you help me in migration from Pakistan plas like Spencer me and my family or arrange any job with which I can come here with family or any other thing with which I can come here and after that bring my family  pleas help me in this matter
Regards
Ghawas Hussain

I am a male from Egypt and live where I want to move to Canada to work in the field of cattle farms for the production of dairy, where I work at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Animal wealth Development Department and ihave experience at the faculty farm management and to the Bachelor of sufficiently productive agricultural Division and holds a Graduate in horticulture and beekeeping
I hope that you find a real opportunity in the Canadian farmer and thank you
ibrahim
[email protected]

Hi Friends my name is Alejandro Medina
Im from Honduras and I have a degree in Marketing and a Master in Finances, I'm Married with two beautiful kids, Im 38 years old.

I found this blog and its very helpul for me because, I thinking to leave my country for different reasons, the principal is to give my childrens a better life and security.

So I'll stay here gatter information and I'll be very grateful if you help me

Bless to all

Hae, am looking for a job in canada and hope to get one soon.  Am living in Kenya

Hi friends my name is Millicent, am from Kenya I have a high diploma in Hotel management and Hospitality.  I have one daughter who is 8 years old and myself am 33 years old.

Hi
And holds a Bachelor of Agriculture and Graduate in orchards and technology beekeeping and silk worms
When a family of wife works in the university secretarial and 4 two sons married and worked first in computer mainI am an agricultural engineer with experience in animal wealth of experience in the development of landscaping in Kuwait and experience y lab technician at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
tenance and has a small child and the other holds a Bachelor of Physical Education
Master and the other in the international economy and trade relations from a university in Italy
And last in the first grade secondary
And I want to migrate to Canada, my family and I for those who wish them and the Egyptian nationality and resident
Thank you

Hello I'm maurizio I'm 39 years old and live in Italy in Rome , April 23 I go to Canada to take the exam Red Seal for my work , I am cabinetmaker and later with the attestation 's on formulas I will apply for permanent residency .

Hello
Thank you for your message and your interest, but how would I go to Canada and I am Egyptian in Egypt to be a contract of employment or a call from a Canadian or resident in Canada so that I can Red Seal Test
ibrahim  Egypt

Hello evrybody...my name is sadiq. few days back in fb I saw an ad on a job forum.. some one named. Jack A Raymond who is a head manager for Richmond construstions.. is offering assistance to get a work permit visa to canada...   as an asst director customer service for a salary of approx 50k annually. I haven't sent my cv to him.. thought it's a spam.. while I checked online I dint find any reports on him..
Nor could I find a specified company named Richmond construstions..   though Richmond construction had other reviews which I dint make much sense of...    anybody has any idea abt jack a Raymond, Richmond construstions...   he has a fb page.. seems genuine.. sent me a visa app form and said to print fill scan n send back.and also gave a western union no to pay 300canadiandollar to a south African a/c..plz help to make sense

sadiq9966 wrote:

Hello evrybody...my name is sadiq. few days back in fb I saw an ad on a job forum.. some one named. Jack A Raymond who is a head manager for Richmond construstions.. is offering assistance to get a work permit visa to canada...   as an asst director customer service for a salary of approx 50k annually. I haven't sent my cv to him.. thought it's a spam.. while I checked online I dint find any reports on him..
Nor could I find a specified company named Richmond construstions..   though Richmond construction had other reviews which I dint make much sense of...    anybody has any idea abt jack a Raymond, Richmond construstions...   he has a fb page.. seems genuine.. sent me a visa app form and said to print fill scan n send back.and also gave a western union no to pay 300canadiandollar to a south African a/c..plz help to make sense

It is a scam.
Any company that asks you to pay for any visa costs is a scam. Do not pay them anything and do not bother with them any more.

Hi everyone I'm new here! Me and my partner are currently looking to move abroad we originally fancied America as we fell in love with California, Chicago, Florida, Miami etc but we recently come around to the idea of Canada! We've done the visa yes and are eligible we have decided the area we fancy is British Columbia we've been house hunting and found some lovely houses much cheaper than we ever expected now it's just job hunting! So far we have found Canadians much more helpful and approachable on helping us job hunt :)

Hi all!
Greetings from north part of Canada!
Came from Indonesia, been live here for almost 4 years!
LOVE Canada!!

Hi guys, I am 27, relatively new in Canada, living north of Vaughan and looking to make new friends and explore. Whoever is interested please send me pm.

Cheers

hi um tahmina . From Bangladesh & completed masters in economics . um 28 years old , single. looking for a job in Canada. now im working at National finance ltd as a sr.executive in Human resource department for 1 year. worked as a executive in Rangs Motors limited of 2 years .

Hi, my name is Cherryl and I am a real estate Sales Representative in the Toronto area!

Hello

I am from South Africa. Me, my husband and two kids plan to move to BC, Canada as soon as possible this year. My husband and I are both 42 years of age and my kids 15 and 12. My husband is a Lawyer in South Africa with 10+ years experience, and he is looking for a paralegal or legal assistant job in BC. Anyone willing to help him with a job offer so that he can apply for his work visa, will truely help us in such an immense way, that we will forever be very grateful. I am a level 1 teacher in MiniChess (a franchise I bought, offering MiniChess, an award winning educational programme, to foundation phase kids), I also love doing graphic design, although I don't have any qualification to show, I do have a portfolio. Our kids are both excellent chess players, one a international player and the other a provincial player.

Thank you :-)

Hi. I am from Philippines. Some of my relatives were already in Manitoba. My father is planning to apply as a skilled worker there.  :)

Hi ! I live in Colombo, Sri Lanka . I am  a professional Translator. I know both English and Sinhala very well. I know Tamil also a certain extend. I am seeking a job in Canada to work as a Translator. I have more than five years experience in my carrier. Thanks

Hi,
Im Amine and im 22 years old , im from tunisia and i have a diplome of electricity , i search of work in canada soon

hello.. my name is Elsabet i am an Ethiopian and am currently living and working in Dubai as a sales lady and i wish to work in Canda as sales person. :heart:

Hello I am Jurian Stokkermans from Holland Moergestel.
I want to find  a Longhaul Truckdrivers Job no matter which part in Canada.
I started sourcing in 2012 and was several times in Canada for Job Intervieuws
but in 2014 the goverment changed some rules and make ik more difficult to get a job here.
In Holland i have my own bussiness.I'm owner operator,have a cabcompagnie and a drivingschool.
The reason I want to work in Canada is becouse of less rules than in Holland.
Greeetings Jurian Stokkermans

Hello Jurian Stokkermans

I invite you to read our articles in our Living in Canada guide. You will find a lot of interesting infos in the other sub sections of the guide.

For any other assistance, please Create a New thread, this one is only for presentation of new members.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi everybody
  Yes I am a new member. My wife and myself live in Williamsburg Ontario. We are retired and have been
for the last 2 years looking at the opportunity to buy a place in the south. I have checked all over the Caribbean
and there is indeed a lot of fabulous place to invest. I was looking at Mexico which is very interesting because
there will be a ferry starting in November with stops in Cuba. The ferry terminal will be in Gulfport Mississippi and the landing will be in Progreso Mexico. There will be a stop also in Cuba . We have checked a lot of projects in Mexico namely this one losarbolestulum.com does anybody knows anything about this project . We plan to go down and check it out . Also in Ecuador this project lasolasecuador.com seems to be very very interesting we will
investigate this one on site also. We would spend the winter there 6 months and then we would be back in Canada.
If anybody has any informations about those 2 projects I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot and looking forward to
great informations from all the members . Robert and Patricia Filiou

Hello Filiou R and welcome to Expat.com :)

So as to have better information about the projects you are asking for, I would suggest you to browse on the country's forum.

To do so, please click on DESTINATIONS
found on the overhead green banner and go click on the country you are looking for.

Please create a new thread in the respective forum so that members can better enlighten you.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello Folks in the forum, my name is Andy and i'm a photographer. Born and bred in Singapore for the past 3 decades plus and I'm seeking to move over to Canada, specifically Vancouver BC I suppose? I have been there twice and once for my honeymoon earlier this January and it was incredible! I totally love the way how the life flows there. I really find myself breathing finally not because I'm having a vacation etc. I've always wanted to move outta SIngapore because it's way too intense and I really don't want my kids (making plans now) to grow up in such environment like myself or my parents. I speak and write fluent english and speak mandarin too but I don't really write them so well. Learn japanese when I was 9 but it has all been rusty by now due to lack of practice and putting in good use.

I was graduated in Lasalle College of the Art in 2006 majoring in Interactive Art and I was Police K9 trained with both Narcotic and Security K9 Training certified by the Police Force of Singapore. I have interest in mainly photography, Brazilian jazz music and many more. I love cooking, traveling with my spouse most of the time. We spent time together watching movies, unwinding from heavy load from day in and out.

I'm really keen in moving out as this is my greatest form of motivation to strive in life as for now. So good folks here please enlighten me your advises of the procedures. I certainly know that there are many websites and information that I can seek but unfortunately I don't see where myself as a photographer fits and how on earth can I make my way there? I'm also concerned about what happens to my current citizenship here? What do I do with my car and apartment? Do I need a minimum saving of liquid funds to be qualified? So I look forward for all these answers if possible. Thank you and have a great day!

Hi All!!

I'm Gargi from India, working in Bangalore. I'm working on to get Canadian PR. Would to like to talk more with the people who are on the same boat. Let's discuss on the pros and cons of being an Expat even before landing Canada. This will provide us to be more prepared and open to the culture of Canada. Thanks & All the Best.  :top: 

Hi everyone, I am Newbie Archie from Bloemfontein South Africa. Me and my Family have started the process of getting all our documents ready to apply for Permanent residency in Canada. We are still deciding exactly where we want to live in Canada. At the moment we are looking at Alberta & British Columbia States.

my name is lloyd dongo aged 28 and I hold a BSc degree. I find Canada to were my destiny is. I'm passionate resilient and a hard worker. looking to give a meaning to my life and a fresh start

i have been in Canada since 1996 i hold two diploma in hospitality and tourism one in  Canada the other from the states ,

Hi, I am Indonesian, I would like to know people from Indonesia who live in Canada or around Atlantic Canada, thank you

hi averyone
am nidal from sudan , hope to move to canada in order to study desing in any collage of canada

Closed