A Good Beach Property Near La Ceiba?

I am looking for a couple beach homes near La Ceiba for a friend. What are the best options for having beach access under $100,000?

(Moderated: no free ads please + register in the business directory)

I have our for sale 2 bedroom bungalow fully furnished in la ceiba beach phase- 1 $ 65 thousand dollars firm  if interested its listed on expat holmes for sale my email adress is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

@ sasha8012 > I invite you to post your housing offer in the housing section here : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/centra … /honduras/ please.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

it is already posted there

There a few beach bungalows for sale on The Caribbean Coast if La Ceibe a Honduras.if you want a very affordable bungalow within a 15 second walk to the beach.. Cool place to visit other Americans. Canadians and other foreigners... Can't get any better for sure. Sue and Rob have a pure and clean bungalow next to the phase 1 clubhouse and community pool. Don't need exactly on the beach... What a deal!!! No better for the price fore sure

chris can you send us our receipt to my email address we have waiting tto here from you please and thank you Rob Sue Sweet

I'm going next month to Honduras to check out some developments, one over at La Ceiba called Quijote Club and one in Roatan. The one in Roatan is very pricy though, so I'll have to look into it and see if it's worth throwing more money into a vacation home.

Quijote Club has them for about $89,900 with 1,400 square feet which is not bad at all.

Hi Richard,

That development your talking about is almost done with their clubhouse. I am excited to just go there for great food and a nice swimming pool! Maybe I'll check out their beach too.

(Moderated: no free ads on the forum pls)

[moderated: no ads on the forum, please post an ad in the Housing in Honduras section]

DoctorChris wrote:

[moderated: no ads on the forum, please post an ad in the Housing in Honduras section]

Any wiggle room on the price of the beachfront lots?

Hi JustinHonduras! I am heading to Tela in a few weeks before April 15, to check out a newly launched place called P Looks pretty decent! It is only an hour away from La Ceiba. Want a 2 bedroom villa, really investing down there in Honduras lately and don't want to lose momentum.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Self-promotion not allowed please post in the Housing in Honduras section

Hey, JustinHonduras, I have lived in Honduras all my life and I know many places that you must be interested in. Any question or doubt ask me.

share any with me too please.  Thanks

Do a simple Google search like "La Ceiba Honduras beach homes for sale" or something similar

Cheers