Introducing myself

Hello Dears, I'm an Egyptian guy come from Cairo, moved to here 8 months ago used to work at the united nation high commissioner for refugees *helping syrian refugees* and here working for an international organization almost doing the same job i used to do, but once i finish my contract in february and not find another one i'll start looking for any other opportunity. i would like to have a teaching job or any hospitality one which is interesting also for me.. im new to this site and i think its interesting to meet new people and make good friends, thanks for your time and wish you all the best.

Hey,

How are you? did u end up finding work in Turkey?

Hope you found the job already by now, Fouad

Just in case you can also check the jobs forum for better opportunities

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-ea … /istanbul/

Good luck!

FouadSa wrote:

Hello Dears, I'm an Egyptian guy come from Cairo, moved to here 8 months ago used to work at the united nation high commissioner for refugees *helping syrian refugees* and here working for an international organization almost doing the same job i used to do, but once i finish my contract in february and not find another one i'll start looking for any other opportunity. i would like to have a teaching job or any hospitality one which is interesting also for me.. im new to this site and i think its interesting to meet new people and make good friends, thanks for your time and wish you all the best.