Vacancy - probability of getting a job in Switzerland

what are the probabilities of me getting a job in Switzerland? if l got the job ,will l be allowed to move in with my family?

Hi,
To work in switzerland you need a work permit according to your situation.
If you get a "job promise" from employer or if the employer make it for you, then it is good.

I do not advise you to come to switzerland without to get work permit. I am in this situation actually, and it is quiet hard to find a job.

Thank you very much piupiu for you information, l would really love to work in swiss,but are there chances for the availability of the Job? the situation currently is that l can do anything incase my specified line misses opportunities.l will be glad if l got urgent assistance to get in and settle.

Regards
Felly.

Hey,
I'm glad if i can help !
Actually i recommend you to have a look to the research job website as :
- jobup.ch
- jobs.ch
- xpatjobs.ch

It is what i am doing right now… I have even contacted many offices and company with the same issues :(
But life is made to be competitive, so do i !

Hi p......is this job that you are doing also in swiss i live in geneva and now i need a job how do i apply?
Best Regards
hazel

Hi
I dont understand your question ?

Hi sorry you did't get me ,...i live in geneve i have been here for a year and half i  am  i have done public healthy and human right at svhool of sciences at geneve university,before that i was  working as care nursing  and  and i have worked with children,i do also worked with psco-social counsellor for HIV -AIDS.
ls there any job that i can apply for weather on public healthy....or with children,or volunteer job if ever you hear anything i will be greatful to hear from you and i would like the people who will  assist with job to help me with the legigitment permit.
Thanks for the reply
Regards
Hezel