Help please!

My partner is trying to locate a friend of his whom he suspects live somewhere in the USA. We have contacted his family here in Port Elizabeth, but they also don't know where he is, infact, the friends have had longer contact with him. Last we know is that he did long distance trucking in South Dakota, as my bf got a phone call from him back then in 2001/2002.

If anyone could possibly help us locate or give any info, it would be much appreciated. His full names: Petrus Francois Botha....but he was also called Frankie by many.

Derek Willmore is the person( my bf) looking for him....

0828235373 should you wish to make contact directly with us.

Many thanx
Jolanda Wiid

Hi Jolanda,

I moved your topic to the USA forum for better interaction and visiblity.

I suggest you to post an advert in the Missing people in the USA, with details of the person you previously mentioned before. This might surely help.

Regards,

David.

Jolanda,

At this very second the population of the United States of America is 319,442,610 (US Census Clock), of that number it is estimated that some 3.5 million are truckers. That would be enough people to fill a major city if you brought them all together, just truck drivers. How many people in that city would be named Frankie is anybody's guess, but certainly even if there were only ONE he'd be impossible to find among 3.5 million people.

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark here and guess that the vast majority of our members in the USA Forum aren't truck drivers, nor do they know any. If Frankie is NOT A MEMBER HERE, then your chances of finding him through Expat-blog are virtually zero.

Long haul trucking is a very physically demanding profession and your friend may no longer even be doing that job. They also tend to move around a lot so he may not even reside in South Dakota anymore either. Given that all your information is 12 - 13 years old what do you think the chances are????

Cheers,
James          Expat-blog Experts Team

Sounds like he does not want to be found, making a search from South Africa virtually impossible.
I know 8 truckers, but none named Frankie

If you definitely need to find him then let the FBI know

Hello. I found the name you were looking for and is located in Westminster, Colorado. But sorry to say that it doesnt have full address and phone number to call. I hope this helps.

You may have more luck searching Facebook or any of the numerous people search sites. There are some that you can pay a small fee, AFTER it finds his name, to get more details, IF more details are even available.  It seems that your friend has no desire to contact anyone if you haven't heard from him in all these years.  Good luck.