Sharing romanian experience

Hi everyone!
I am Alex, an engineer from Romania and i live in Istanbul for 1 year. I am looking forward to share some international experience and learn more about the arabic culture. I am the country manager for a Romanian group of companies, so i am also doing my job here.
What do you say if we coulg form a group and meet to share our expierience, chat and add more puzzle pieces to our experience.
Cheers!

Buna ziua Alex.
Ce fac?
Eu fost la Constanta la 2008-2009 si imi place mult Romania.
I am Chemical Engineer. And as you said you are Country manager. What is the sector which you deal with?

that would be  very nıce ınşalalh l  was abroad oneday  l have been  worked  owrthere for many years and  so l need to practıce arabıc  and ebglısh soon

buna
EU no roman dar vorpesk jumadi jumade.
am. fist in Bucharest EU sustiama den roman dar amfost.
in Cyprus amfost.
terug Lhasa LA stay LA una beer. mblache LA Roman personally. si EU am briyatans roman.
kublachare mai.

andrew

@ baharcy > Can you please post in english on this english speaking forum? It will help everybody to understand.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi again,
RodeoMan its nice to see that you like Romania and also can speak a little. I am representing Neptun Romania and Electroutilaj - companies that manufacture industrial equipment (gears, gearboxes, valves etc.).
Baharcy I want to congratulate you for actually remembering the words and can communicate. We can try to go out and have a beer. Others maybe can join...
Have a great week everyone!