I need a house with my dog

Hello
I'm sorry bad english
I'm coming to 10 february and need house. I have a dog. Maybe help me. I asked same landlord but they not want to dog. :(

Hi, where do you live?

I have an apartment for rent in Siem Reap, and you can bring a dog.

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,
Sobonn

Thank you. But I think living phnom penh or shonokwill.

I have a (big) dog, have lived in SR & PP, and have had no trouble finding a place to suit. I've even stayed in guest house while between permanent accommodation - again, no trouble.

Where is the guest house?

We stayed in Rorys Irish Pub (cheap and cheerful - $15 p night) in PP for about a week; they arranged airport pickup, and were cool about the dog. I sorted it out via email beforehand - they have a website and a Facebook page.

You might also be interested to know that we took our dog from Indonesia, through PP airport, without any questions.

Best of luck with the move.

Thank you. I will contact them. :)

Take a look at Kampot and the international village :)

how b is your dog,
I have a 2 bed room apartment  on the 2nd floor with a large balcony for usd 550 inclusive of laundry, electricity, water and internet. but on the ground floor there are 3 other dogs! 
If you can keep your dog on the balcony and take it out for walks then I think it would be fine!.

let me know what you think??
do you know where you will work ??

regards

Ruben Mahendran!

Hi, I am looking for somewhere to  live in Sihanoukville, I arrive on 27th April, so maybe we can find somewhere to gether, just as friends of course...

May i know how long you plan to stay in Cambodia? May i know your inquiry well?

Best regards,

Somaly

You prefer to stay in Phnom Penh or somewhere else?

Best regards,

Somaly

Hi, Depending on how things go, indefinitely, however if not then I may then have to consider else where.

I want to be near the sea, so I will consider, Sihanoukville, Kep, Kampot..

$15 dollars a night is only cheap if you are on Holiday, but if you are looking to stay long term and on a budget, it's not.

Best wishes

Chris

well noted with thanks

Regards,

Somaly

I finded house thank you. It's very close riverside perfect location for my dog and prices of 350 $.

Hi there if you consider Sihanoukville, yes you can find cheap places for a long term stay. Check out BS Holiday Villa and Condominium which is 2 miles away from Otres beach 1 and 2 then 2 miles away from the town.

Hi!  I saw your post about a dog-friendly apartment in Siem Reap...I'm moving there in less than one month. Please tell me the location and monthly price of your apartment for rent that will welcome two Americans and a lovely dog.

My boyfriend has a business next to the new Hard Rock Cafe...it's a good old-fashioned American-style hotdog stand. Please go by and talk to Brian about it, if you're ever in the area! Tell him I asked you to come by to discuss your apartment!

Thank you VERY much!

Best wishes,
Cindy

hello
how   are you ?
how was your living in here?

I'm USA expat in Snookyville. I have brand new furnished 3 rm apt.(Songva Kong) Best bed I've ever slept on in my 75+ yrs. 2 ba,great a/c, 2 gas cook tops, TALL ref/frz,flat scr cable tv,wi/fi,2 balconies (dog cannot get away). Early bird $250 mo for 3 mos.(all I signed for). All real estate here is much lower and you have beautiful beaches for you and dog.  good luck! I hope this helped!
DAVE

Sorry to butt in but could you tell me of your experience bringing your dog through the airport? I am bringing my two Labradors in February and nerd information. Thanks.
You could mail me at

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I would also appreciate any info on bringing my dog to Cambodia. Anything would be great.

Hello there Toddgpiercey,

You will get some infos here : Importing a dog to Cambodia

Best of luck,
bhavna

Hi Guys.

I dont know how to get a dog trough customs, but there is an expat that runs a dogkennel in Sihanoukville.. I dont know him but maybe you could ask him what to do..

The kennel webpage is : http://www.k9cambodia.com/

Hope this is of some help to you

Cheers
Henry

I took my dog through Phnom Penh airport last June, no questions asked whatsoever (I also stated this in post #6). If the country you are flying from allow the dog on the plane - you will be fine on arrival in Cambodia.

Good luck.

I have had a quote from K9 to get my two dogs through customs. It was $726.
From what I see posted here and on other sites nobody has ever been charged at customs when they bring in their dogs, often not even being asked for any paperwork.
K9 do however have a very reasonably priced bus to collect you and your pet from the airport.

Jesus THATS a lot of Money for something that is free... I would not recommend paying 726usd to K9. Then it would be better to put 50 usd inside your passport for the customsofficer.
Note that I have never tryed this!!
But in a country where a normal police officer makes between 30-50usd per month and considering that all your paperwork on your dog is there... Hmmm I would be temptet..

Absolutely Henri. It's already going to cost around $1800 for flights for me, my wife and the dogs. The $50 for the customs guy is a definite thing.  Not being rich I have to try.
Are you there in Sihanoukville now?