Thai language exchange

Hey everyone,
I came across Expat.com while trying to find a Thai language exchange friend online.
I'm new here and very confused and desperately need a thai friend to help me learn Thai.
I can teach English or Korean in exchange
We can meet anywhere in sukhumvit over a cup of coffee and chat!! Please contact

Hello:
Very pleased to meet you here. I 'm living in Bangkok now. You can contact me ,hopefully I can give you some help

Hello, do you need help in Korean or English?

Thai language is easy ! We  can exchange you teach me Korean and I teach you Thai.

Hi, where are you from??

Hello i live around sukhumvit area, i can teach u thai delfinitely. My name is Tom by the way.

Im from bangkok, thailand, born and raised!

good evening

i saw in your message that you want to learn thai.if you can make a group of 5 people.i can teach for very cheap price

How much u charge?

Hi how r u?I from Singapore

Hello geemin123,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

For any language exchange project, you can browse through the Language Exchange in Thailand and post an ad there as well.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hi,

I can exchange Thai language with you in return for some Korean. **

Talk to you soon.

Sumet

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

That sounds great. Is the group with members of 5 persons already ok? I am also planning to learn some Thai.

Hi, I live in Bangkok Thailand and also  graduated in Thailand, so we can exchange Thai. Any information contact me **

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum.

i would also be interested in learning more Thai or exchanging English for Thai lessons

Hello jennyadara

Please refer to adverts in these sections of the site to find partners to exchange Thai :

> Language Exchange in Thailand

> Language classes in Thailand

Regards
Kenjee