Looking for a waitress job

Hi , my name is Anila Khatiwada . I came to denmark 2 months ago and I am looking for job . I have posted my CV in many websites like jobnet , job zonen , gastrojobs ,  kommune  jobs etc . But I could not find any of them helpful . can anybody help me in getting job??

Id recommend jobindex.dk - Its the largest in Denmark... Allso you will likely find it hard to find a job, so you need to put in a fairly large effort to get one. In Denmark it's pretty rare to find a job by uploading C.V as most companies will get 100+ applications pr. avalible position unless it requires a university degree. So my advise would be to go on jobindex.dk and apply for as many as you can.

Sincerely,

Max

Thank you, Max , I have been checking those sites regularly, but still it's of no help. I hope I will find a job soon.

I totally didnt read you were searching for a job as a waitress, for those types of jobs jobindex or the internet in itself is the wrong place to look. Culturally danish people who works in the restaurant business will either make phone calls to restaurants or walk there in person and search for a job. So therefor my advise would be to use google to find as many resturants as you can and give them a phone call, or walk there in person will greatly increase your odds!

I would however allso recommend to check their opening times and try to call as early as possible, so you dont call from 17PM-21PM where they will be full of costumers and therefore wont have time to talk with you. Try and call immidiatly after they open up, so you dont risk annoying a potential employeer.

Sincerely,

Max

BTW:

krak.dk - Is a site where you can search for all resturants in Denmark.

Thank you, Max . Will  look at the link, you send me.