Dorms in Abu Dhabi

I recently started working in Abu Dhabi and was wondering if there are dorms available for young working women. At present, I commute daily from Dubai to Abu Dhabi and back and spend up to 2 hrs per trip on the road. Moreover, if there is an accident on the way, it really becomes a nightmare. Rather than wasting my hours on the road, I would really like to find a suitable accommodation here, city area preferably. If there is a contact number for dorms, could someone share it with me please?

I am also open to sharing a flat with a young outgoing working professional (female) like myself. Hope to receive some favourable responses! :)

Please check on Dubizzle site....its easier to find places as per your requirement

Hello rh890

An advert in our Housing in Abu Dhabi section of the forum might help you find a nice rental.

I suggest you also to browse through our Accommodation in Abu Dhabi section of the forum to gather some infos shared by other members who sought accommodation.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I had posted an ad in the housing section as well. I've managed to meet my requirement.
Thanks all!