[Ask] : How to get a job?

Dear All,

Is it better to have PR first or have a guarantee to work there?
Do you have any link which I can apply for the Supply Chain thing area?

Kindly advice for it.
Thank you so much

You can go to jobbank.gc.ca for openings.

Things have change a lot lately with PR application process, so I can't say whether it is better to get the PR first or find a job first because I am not sure if it is harder to get the PR or get the job with the new process.

Thank you so much Philip

Sama2

Hi,

There are a number of ways to come to Canada.
Getting a PR Card if you have the cic desired skills maybe fairly swift from 1st January 2015 through the Express Skilled Visa route.
Getting a job is another, but the Employer needs to prove to the Canadian Govt that a Canadian cannot be found to fill the role.

Even if you get in through the PR Card route, finding suitable employment to match your skill set can be very challenging, to the point where Expats return home through sheer frustration.  I am working with Recruiters in Canada to help close the gap for those expats who are struggling, by assessing their skill set and qualifications against Canadian standards, coming up with a profile and getting them through the door of fitting companies for a potential interview.  The idea again, is to assist somewhat in bridging the gap.

hi natalie, am interested in getting emplyed and moving over to canada. l reside in nigeria and have also applied for the expression of entry. l found that with job offer its faster, can you assist.

many tnx,

sam

Macsam, you can email me @ [email protected], I can advise you further to the best of my knowledge.

@ ntreasure > Just to inform you that free advertising is not allowed here, it would be best if you can register your company in the business directory > https://www.expat.com/en/business/north-america/canada/

Thank you

Priscilla  :cheers:

@ Pricilla, thank you, Annpoorna got back to me on advertising after my 2nd attempt to get information from yourselves on the matter.

Hi, how are you ?
My name is Cejay I'm thinking of moving to Canada. My main concerns are getting a job, work permit and permanent residence.

Im a qualified property renovator, from plastering, kitchen fitting, plumbing, tiling etc. My question is what are the chances of me getting a job in that field ?

I'm also a retired gourmet chef, but I'm happy to start any job whether It's labouring, warehouse work anything..

Please can you give me some much needed advice.

Thank you.

Hi, I'm Irfan from Mauritius. I am waiting to my passport to come for PR. May be will be moving to Mont Real by April 2015. I need to find a job to start with when i arrive there it would be better for me.
Can you please advise.
Thanks

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to remind everyone on this thread that you can also post your CV in the Jobs in Canada section. ;)

Shaazia
Expat.com Team