Job in kuwait

Hello friends
I got the offer from one of the 4star hotel in kuwait as a sales manager.
As I am having a 1 year of experience in sales.and the hotel is offering an salary of 600-700KD pm. Including fooding and accommodation. And please let me know how much I can save from this amount.

Can you please help me what should I do.  I am very confused what should I do.  Should I accept the offer or not.

From
Apoorve Goyal

Which hotel is that..and in kuwait there is a contract of 3 years after finishing contract u can apply for more Gud post n Gud salary..just think like a Gud chance and use this chance..but my dear first may I know the name of hotel..so I can help about the hotel information Becouse currently I'm working in kuwait from 9 years.

Its a swiss-di hotel in kuwait.  Please let me know if you have any information about this hotel.

Ok dost I will check it out n I will let u know

Please reply me soon friend as I have to response to the company

How many years of experience you have?How much you are getting in India?
Are you coming with your family?Do you have school going child? Make sure that you will  get  medical and travel allowance to India every  or two years. Your probable expenses will be below

Shared accommodation kd 150-200
Food and other expenses   kd  150
other expenses                              kd  50
If you come alone then you can save kd 
350-375

Yes dear I am coming alone. i am having a experience of more than 1 year. And they are ready to provide me all the accommodation, fooding, travelling,  and a flight fare once in a year. But I want to know about the hotel. The hotel name is swiss di hotel in kuwait.
If you know anything about this hotel please let me know.

Good salary . accept the offer.

Never bring ur family unless you have worth family staying free accommodation from hotel
Never plan to settle here think of 5 years to settle back to India so accordingly plan out
Not any more this country is worth staying

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid duplicate posting