United states

helloooooo. im jasmine! i am really thinking about living in the netherlands after my studies here in the united states... i would love to know the cost of living and the language barrier and especially work for latin american immigrants. it would be good help. thank you so muchhhh

Hey Jassmine!
I think, living in The netherlands will suit you in financial situation. but i can tell you that you can look for a job in ICC which they want to have personal from different nationalties. as far as i know they need personal from EG: Africa, South America too to have kind of personal mosaic, hope your CV will be able to have work there. i heard this from a neighbour of mine which she is from Illinois USA too.
lot of Success.

I recently visited Netherlands for the first time, and as far as language goes, EVERYONE speaks perfect English there! 

Personally, after having lived in Turkey (where people rarely speak English) for almost a year, Netherlands was a breath of fresh air!! I also simply loved the way people were friendly as well.

And talking about English, it was Sweden that gave us bands like Roxette, Europe & Yngwie Malmsteen after all! = )
Or wait! Was it Sweden perhaps!! o.O

Hope this helps you ease your mind about the language!! : )

canelooo wrote:

helloooooo. im jasmine! i am really thinking about living in the netherlands after my studies here in the united states... i would love to know the cost of living and the language barrier and especially work for latin american immigrants. it would be good help. thank you so muchhhh

*Netherlands, I meant : )

Xeeschan wrote:

I recently visited Netherlands for the first time, and as far as language goes, EVERYONE speaks perfect English there! 

Personally, after having lived in Turkey (where people rarely speak English) for almost a year, Netherlands was a breath of fresh air!! I also simply loved the way people were friendly as well.

And talking about English, it was Sweden that gave us bands like Roxette, Europe & Yngwie Malmsteen after all! = )
Or wait! Was it Sweden perhaps!! o.O

Hope this helps you ease your mind about the language!! : )

canelooo wrote:

thank you ! :)

No problem!

Good luck with your stay. : )

canelooo wrote:

thank you ! :)