Job hunting

I'm looking for a job in Dubai. need help to get in contact with recruitment agencies

@ fayouz are you already in dubai? and what exactly is the type of job are you looking for?

HI team , I am looking for job in dubai. I am IT professional in India. Is there Any job consultancy there in india? please let me know.

I knew one company looking for an IT personnel in abu dhabi, mainly doing inventories in different branches in mall. if you interested just give me a message

IN UAE and looking for any kind of job please help anyone

Heyy! Tx for ure reply! Well, I have a BA in hotel management and tourism with 8 years of experience! I'm looking for a sales manager job vacancy or guest services or guest relations. Please let me know if u can help me find something. Very much appreciated

Hello All,

For those looking for a job in the United Arab Emirates, I invite you to browse through the section jobs in the United Arab Emirates and post your CV in the sector which suits you the most.

You can also read the different articles regarding the labour market and the legal framework in the United Arab Emirates.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

[Moderated: pls post your resume in the Jobs section]

Hello,

I'm also looking for a job in the UAE. I have a BA from the US in political science and international studies; Islamic world studies and I'm getting an MSc in International Political Economy and International Development. I also have a TEFL. I have about 3 years experience in marketing and program coordinating for a non-profit organization.Any advice would be greatly appreciated

@ mitoke:

Hasnaa wrote:

Hello All,

For those looking for a job in the United Arab Emirates, I invite you to browse through the section jobs in the United Arab Emirates and post your CV in the sector which suits you the most.

You can also read the different articles regarding the labour market and the legal framework in the United Arab Emirates.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Thanks for the assistance

(Moderated: Please avoid copy/paste on the forum)

Hello to all of you.im trying to find a new job,im a sales lady and promoter  of a cosmetic and creams product here in Al Ain UAE.i need a kind of a work base on my experience specially on sale.

please try online in carrefour and co-op

[moderated: post your resume in the Jobs section please]

hi, greeting to you! you can contact me

Nice, thanks.