In search for expat friends

Hello all! Am Caroline, moved to Addis exactly 1 month ago today. I would be delighted to meet other expats here. A bit lonely in this big beautiful city.
Cheers!

Hi Caroline,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hello Carolina,

I completed 2 weeks in Addis..haven't met expats yet.. although few expats live in my hotel.

Let's plan a meet up if there are more expats willing to meet.

-Anil

Hi Caroline

My husband and I moved to addis a few months ago from Canada. Feel free to contact us through the blog if you would like to meet me for coffee :) I teach some group cycling and core strength classes at life fitness gym in Gergi if you are into that!

Jenneane

hi Caroline you can contact me to share some ideas.

Hello Dear Carolline contact me it's me Habtamu.

Hi Caroline, just notice your post. I know it's a bit old, but we've recently arrived in Addis and are in the same boat! Give us a shout if you're still around and fancy a coffee/beer. Cheers, Ben

Hi Caroline/All

I'm in the same boat, as in get a bit bored in the spare time. I live in the Jack Ross area but like to nip into town and take a bit of a meal now and again.

Hello, well I'm not there in Ethiopia yet I plan to move there this fall around September. it would be nice to have some friends in the city when I arrive.

Hello Caroline, I live around the Gerji area which is very close to Beshale Hotel is Addis Ababa. If you make it on this side of town let me know and we can chat over a coffee.