Anyone want to meet up?

Hey,
My boyfriend and I have just moved to PP and are looking to meet new people and make some friends in this city. We are 25 and 33, enjoy travelling, exchanging cultures, enjoying the odd the beer and meeting new people. Yash is also into sports and arts, whilst I am interested in human rights (i am here to do an internship in this area).
If anyone is feeling friendly, we would love to hear from you,
Best,
Katie and Yash

Hey Katie and Yash,

Hope you guys had nice start in this new year :)
My husband and I arrived in PP 5 months ago and are always open to meet new people.
My husband is also into art and a lots of other things :p
Would be nice if we could catch up.

Sheers and HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hi Kaite,

I JUST moved to PP a few days ago on my own to work/volunteer at an NGO for a few months. I'm an introvert who loves to travel, but making friends and meeting people can be difficult for me at first. I'd definiely like to meet up with you guys if you're still interested! My email is [email protected].

thanks,
Kristi

me , iwould love to meet up and share my food and culture with both of you too ,

If you both are interested email me, [email protected]

cheers

Hi Kristi,

I love travel and backpack too... I would like to make more friends here... I coming here working alone.

I would like to be volunteer in NGO, but i send the email, no responce. If possible, we can go together, but I only free on Sunday, the rest day have to work..

Nice to meet you.

Jaslyn

just got in today guys probably need a day or two to settle down and what not but defo up for meeting up over the weekend

Welcome Katie

I have just come back to Cambodia after a few weeks in the UK,  I've been involved in human rights in Cambodia for 20 years. You need to take care.  Which organisation are you joining?

Cheers

John

Hi JK

nice to know u all , I love to meet all people over the world also , if want to meet pls contact me :[email protected]

nice to know your
from my pleasure to be friends.
with people have a good mind.