New types of PSORIASIS medicenes available in PH??

does anyone know if the new meds for psoriasis skin disease are available in the PH, and their costs? Such as "Stelara" (in USA) which is a small injection taken 4X a year. In USA the cost per shot cash is about 4000. dollars each!

I just moved here a couple of months ago and since I have Psoriasis I checked with the three top Pharmacies here.  I have used Enbrel, Humira, and Otezla.   I contacted Watson, Mercury and Rose pharmacies and only Mercury replied to my emails.  They do have Enbrel available but you will need to work with your local story to make sure they have it in stock for you.  It is quite expensive, a little over 11K peso's for a months supply.

You might want to try Quantumin plus, seems to work for everything under the sun

Hi Bob, you might want to try the C24/7. It's a plant based food supplement.
http://i62.tinypic.com/29ktlbb.jpg

misplaced wrote:

I contacted Watson, Mercury and Rose pharmacies and only Mercury replied to my emails.

I've been here over two years now, and I have noticed that very few businesses, of any type, will reply to an email.

I just checked back, and in June 2013, it was only Mercury that replied to me when checking something too.  Seem's nothing has changed.

Thanks for mentioning the Stelara, I have a daughter who needs something better than she is currently using.  I will check it out especially as it is $38 for concession card holders in Australia, down from $4601.93 private.

You can use banana peels just rub it,if you have it on your scalp then put it on osterizer then apply,and wash off.

Most Dermatologist here in the PH create there own medicine(topicals) which some are very effective but requires constant application. I already tried many dermatologist in the last 7 years and tried a lot of topicals (Betamethasone, Clobetasol, Daivobet, Xiamiol). All very expensive. But current Derma's medication is very effective for moderate psor and cost 1500php ($32) for a 2 weeks use and will received good results in the first 2-3 days. Reply back if your need a recommendation. The location is in Manila.

@ Luishy09, where in manila this derma and what kind of treatment?