Need advice

I had prometric exam , Oman Medical Specialty Board ,  22/1/2015 at Prometric Text Center , AMIDEAST center in Cairo -Egypt  .
I pass the exam  but unfortunately there was technical error  which prevented my certificate from being printed.
The center which mentioned above they couldn't solve this issue , what I have to do ????

I've done a prometric exam before but not for the medical board. Usually once you pass the exam you receive a print out showing your overall score and whether you pass or fail the test; if you pass, you receive the original certificate through your mail  address or it goes to the organization that require the certificate. My exam was for Projects Management and the test procedure might be different but I assume the test process is the same. I'm just wondering how do you know that you passed the test?! Did you receive that print out showing that you passed the test?! That would be the only prove that you passed the test, otherwise I'm afraid to say that you have to undertake the exam once again.

The % to pass is 55% & I get 61 % ,, after ending the exam , the final score appear but the center fail to print it & say that there is a technical problem !!!! & give me E-mail of the main center to send my certificate ,, but no reply !! I don't know how can I get my certificate !!  I am not sure that it has been sent to the organization requiring it &  don't know how to know this

There must be away to retrieve your exam results. Technical problem should not be your problem, it's their responsibility to resolve it.

hi,
I have passed prometric exam for obs n gynae this month.can u plz guide me is there any oral exam that has to b passed aftr OSMB for doing job in oman hospital.