Looking for house maid to work at Malaysia

Hi  :)

my name vinothini. Can call me Vino.
i just started recruitment agency at Malaysia. Company Name V STRATEGIC SDN BHD.
Now m looking for house maid from indonesia, can anybody work with me from indoneia to find maid or workers?
currently i need 2 maids..  5 Spa teraphist.  Urgently
i will do all the necessary preparation and work permit.
please kindly contact me if you or any of your friends or relative wants.

my contact number : +60 10 2180 964 Vino
or email to [email protected]

Nobody contact you yet .

Maybe they feeling more secured now

Vino, i Hope u understand with the thing that U talking about. If u said gonna provide working permit, U must be well informed that it's impossible to bringing maid from Indon legally? Since the indonesian regulation for maid visa to malaysia already stopped, how'd U gonna make a new working permit for Ur maid? Either in indo or in malay, I don't think that possible. If spa therapist I have no idea about that. But anyway good luck.

happyhour wrote:

Nobody contact you yet .

Maybe they feeling more secured now

and also the regulation for maids visa to malay already prohibited. Indo not sending maid anymore to Malay. Unless the maid go to Malay as a tourist and become illegal worker.

"If spa therapist I have no idea about that."

Bella, I think that's a code description for kupu kupu malam!   :lol:

And, perhaps also a Freudian slip that the OP wrote "5 Spa teraphist" (sic), in red ink!   :D

Bella:  Thanks for your input. I agree there is no more maid visa to Indonesia  and Malaysia.. but we will do it thru the minister special approval . m working hand to hand with ministry level.. all I need is resources from Indonesia..  For SPA therapists'  my client looking from Bali theraphist.. My client here is a international Chain hotel and Genuine.

Ubudian:  Thanks for the comments. :)  But for your info nothing is for nonsense job.. Need SPA Therapists' From Bali to work in international chain Hotel.. they going to open new Balinese concept spa.  All my clients are genuine… and I will make it everything legal. i put in RED ink just to Highlight important things.. :P

Dear Friends, M still looking for the resources to get maid or workers... please help me? how i can go bout it.. if anyone interested we can work together. :D

Vinothini wrote:

Bella:  Thanks for your input. I agree there is no more maid visa to Indonesia  and Malaysia.. but we will do it thru the minister special approval . m working hand to hand with ministry level.. all I need is resources from Indonesia..  For SPA therapists'  my client looking from Bali theraphist.. My client here is a international Chain hotel and Genuine.

Ubudian:  Thanks for the comments. :)  But for your info nothing is for nonsense job.. Need SPA Therapists' From Bali to work in international chain Hotel.. they going to open new Balinese concept spa.  All my clients are genuine… and I will make it everything legal. i put in RED ink just to Highlight important things.. :P

Dear Friends, M still looking for the resources to get maid or workers... please help me? how i can go bout it.. if anyone interested we can work together. :D

What is this special minister approval. Sounds dodgy to me.
Clients may be genuine but if visas not available then forget it.

hi stumpy,

We will request the minister to get the approval for visa and permit.
nothing to hide here, i had done before and the indonesian working here with full legal permit and visa..
the minister have all the rights to get permission for any special case like Indonesian maid.. i will do that part..

now i need a sourse from Indonesia who can work hand to hand.

Tq.

Vinothini wrote:

hi stumpy,

We will request the minister to get the approval for visa and permit.
nothing to hide here, i had done before and the indonesian working here with full legal permit and visa..
the minister have all the rights to get permission for any special case like Indonesian maid.. i will do that part..

now i need a sourse from Indonesia who can work hand to hand.

Tq.

Mmmmm... Interesting...

Ubudian wrote:

"If spa therapist I have no idea about that."

Bella, I think that's a code description for kupu kupu malam!   :lol:

And, perhaps also a Freudian slip that the OP wrote "5 Spa teraphist" (sic), in red ink!   :D

Yeah, because I'd try so many times for my maids visa aplication... Easier to import indonesian maid to South Korea Lol