New members of the Netherlands forum, introduce yourself here

Mayson here!

Mixed race but born in Holland. Living in the great city of Rotterdam.
My interess are to know stuff from other cultures.

Planning to travel much in the future.

:D Warm Greeting to Holland,

Very interesting country.... I will be so please to meet new friends from your country

Greetings

hi everyone

Hi!
I am a quarter Dutch and am really wanting to move to the Netherlands next year and live in Amsterdam with family and my boyfriend. Am struggling with how I go about finding a job and what would be right for me, any help would be great! Unfortunately I can't speak any Dutch but am slowly learn new phrases everyday, but I am fluent in English and Thai.

Thanks Again! Looking forward to reading the replies

;)
Hi people!
I'm really nice to be part of you!
Im italian,29,from Sardinia,Italy.
I'm in Tenerife and I will comeback in Den Haag in ab 4days.I'm so happy and excited!I miss the Netherlands in my last 6 months...So...let get start again!I will start again my babysitting and nanny's aervices...IF SOMEONE IS LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL PERSON HAPPY TO TAKE CARE OF LOVELY CHILDREN JUST CONTACT ME.I have very good reference :-D
Thanks and good nigjt friends

Welkome  back in holland now you have a new friend in Amsterdam as well
Gr. M m

Hi !
I am Mona from India. It's been a year now in Netherlands. Was apprehensive at first but found that Dutch people are really friendly and helpful. Am now well settled and living in Hilversum. Being a teacher by profession and having worked before coming here, I am looking for part time or full time opportunity to start again. I and my husband love to travel and explore new places. Although this is our first posting abroad, we have been to UK, US, Malaysia and Thailand. My hobbies include gardening,reading, cooking and making new friends. Looking forward to learning more about this country and its people and making lots of new friends.
Bye!

Hi everybody! My name is Meita. I am an INdonesian citizens, but my grandpa is Dutch. Is there any way to move in to Netherland? Is there any system which can help Kin of Ducth be a Dutch citizens? Appreciate any information,

Meita wrote:

Hi everybody! My name is Meita. I am an INdonesian citizens, but my grandpa is Dutch. Is there any way to move in to Netherland? Is there any system which can help Kin of Ducth be a Dutch citizens? Appreciate any information,

Perhaps you should contact the nearest Dutch embassy for the information

Yes sure contact me and I'll send u all information

I came from Philippines and  arrived in the Netherlands last winter of 2013 as an aupair. This was my first abroad so everything was new to me as i grew up in a tropical country...from the crazy weather to their foods and meet Dutch people and it feels like i need to learn all over again..esp. the language..:) Deciding to pursue Europe was really a big step and living away from home is not that easy but ja, i know myself better now that i can make it through outside my comfort zone and none the less it's all worth it. It's love at first step maybe.

Now I'm here again in Holland after i cut short my Denmark experience and this time it's not to take care of kids but to take care of the man who is so dear to me...i fall inlove with a Dutchie...and he proves to me that i can still find home away from home..:)

with this blog..maybe i could find new friends (since my aupair friends before is in another country now..).i would like to meet you..and maybe practice our dutch..;)

Welkom in netherlands you have a friend now in Amsterdam;)

Hi everyone, am Viola from Uganda living in groningen, I have come to Holland for 3months but planing on extending my visa for more 3months, I was in Netherlands last year but this time I would like to meet some friends to show me 
around Groningen.

hi
Wellcome in holland contact me 0631222333
Gr. Mostafa

alkounte wrote:

hi
Wellcome in holland contact me 0631222333
Gr. Mostafa

For your protection don't exposure personal information on the public forum.
If you want to connect use the pm system.

hello
Thank you  for ur reply

Ahmed

Hi all, my name is Martijn. I'm not an expat, I have been living in the Netherlands whole my live, currently living in Hengelo. My girlfriend lives in Vietnam, and is busy to get a visa for Germany to go to her sisters who live there. Eventually she will come to the Netherlands to live with me.

Hello, I'm Martina, an italian girl living in Rijswijk close to Den Haag.

I'm looking for a cleaner job or waitress job. I am a very good housekeeper: I clean the floors, wash the dirty clothes, dusting, tidying up, making beds and perfume the house. Finally, a good cook Italian for lunch and dinner. I have excellent references: graduated in Communication and i'm working to pay others studies.

Have a nice day group :)

hi dear welcome back to the netherlands

Hello to everyone:)
my Name is Lina. I am from Ukraine. Moved from Warsaw 4 month ago, used to live there for 3 years.
Love to make a photos and enjoying the life.
Currently looking for job and new people:)

You need a sofie nummer for working here . You can get it to ask in gemmente house they will tell you how to have it after 15 days around.You will have the same for all your life.Good luck

The sofinummer is now a Burger Service Nummer (BSN) and you can get if if you live in the Netherlands or if you have connection with the Dutch government (for example to pay taxes while you are abroad)..
After your registration in the Netherlands you get a BSN automatically posted at your home address. This number is for a lifetime, no matter where you live or where you are.

Hi everyone! :)
My name is Lotte and I come from the Netherlands. I am currently living in Utrecht, doing a bachelor in Earth Sciences. Last semester I spend in Oslo, Norway, as I have fallen in love with this country (long story :p) and I am now looking for norwegians who moved to the Netherlands, who can help me with improving my norwegian. My norwegian is already quite good and I can keep conversations with norwegians without much effort, but it could be a lot better. In exchange I can of course teach you dutch, if you want :)

Welcome in the Netherlands everyone btw :) Hope you all have very nice stay! If you have any questions regarding the Netherlands and the culture or maybe even technical stuff, I would love to help :)

Hi, I am Croatian living in Rotterdam for almost a year. Moved here because of the job. I am looking forward to meet people and practice dutch. ☺

Hi,I am zeshan living in Eindhoven for 5months.I came there for studies.I am 22 years old.I am motivated,hardworker,sincere and caring person.I would love to have some new friends from holland.so dont hesitate in texting.....

Thanks for adding me. :)

If you want to move to Netherland, you need some clear reasons (so far that I know) : study, reunite with family (parents, other family or partner) and working. So which one suits you? :)

Hi i have been to uganda too ,kampala nice people are u till in the netherlands , i am in oude meer ,hola

hi all,

I'm Guillaume 24 yrs, I'm looking to move to Netherlands for works as there is little opportunities in Mauritius where I'm unemployed since I graduate in 2013

Hello expats 😊
I am a Moroccan expat, I have been living in The Hague for about 3 years now.
I am a telecom engineer.
I find it good and nice to be working in holland.
Hope to find new expat friends here to share experiences and stories as well.
Good luck to all of you

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=437616

Thanks!

Closed