Need help from ministry of labor

My visa is under the company,my contract is already renewed at the same company but my problim is,they take me from the agemcy to work as an tea girl and cleaning the office but now i am working for this company at the same time working also in manager home as a housrmaid, i have to duty and responsibilities now and when i finish my contract she didnt give me vacation leave and vacation fee is nothing,thanks and i hope you give me and advice what will i do this situation.

too much cme here in oman. under company visa evn your housemaid as some sponsors can't take a. visa from labor bcause of some reasons and theey are given a visa frm a company and that is what happned to u. but to. work like a slave. is injustice that u didnt take even your benefit, u have the right to complain about that, all u have to do is go to the ministry of.manpower. in ruwi or ask for assistant frm your embassy,I assure u, u can have a great help from them!

Thank u for ur rply,yes i know that a lot of housemaid status under the company but my situation is they take me for the office work as cleaner and tea girl not for the house and now im working in office from moring and afternoon is in there house and without benifets when complete my contract last october.

celay wrote:

Thank u for ur rply,yes i know that a lot of housemaid status under the company but my situation is they take me for the office work as cleaner and tea girl not for the house and now im working in office from moring and afternoon is in there house and without benifets when complete my contract last october.

Hi celay,

Your company and your manager are taking you for a ride.

Before you go to the Ministry of Manpower, first have a chat with your company's PRO. Tell him that you are aware that you are being taken for a ride - by making you do 2 jobs and paying you 1 salary.

Tell the PRO that you have consulted with some friends and that they have advised you to approach your embassy first and then with their assistance file a case against your company with the Ministry of Manpower. Usually, this should do the trick as no employer wants to get mixed up with any liabilities, especially with the Ministry of Manpower - if they also know that what they are doing to you is illegal and unfair. The reason they are doing it is you perhaps have not voiced your angst before. Please do so without any further delay. Let the company know that you don't wish to be taken for a ride any longer.

But please make sure you have all the facts and details with you correctly before speaking with your company's PRO, your embassy, and finally the Ministry of Manpower.

The usual penalty your company would have to face is some fine - to compensate you for your time and efforts. The company would have no choice but to pay you that said amount - say a few month's salary - but then as a retaliation counter move, the company might fire you from the job.

Have a detailed chat about the pros and cons of filing a case against your employer with your embassy officials. They are the best ones who can help and guide you.

Good luck.

Thank you mr.sumitram,the house of our manager,is clise to the office i go by walking for 5 minutes away from office and ladt october when i renewd my visa they renew without my signing.

Hi mr.sumitran thank for your reply my message,the house of our manager is only 5 minutes away walking from office,the manager taking me to work for the office cleaner and tea girl and now the ask me everyday to clean her house and if i talking to the PRO my problim is i cant speak arabic and he doesnt speak english,and both all staff scared of our iranian manager,that is the reason why i need some help about this,and she told me i dont have any leave fee,is it right theirs nothing leave fee or other benifets when i finish two years contract?pls thanks!

celay wrote:

Hi mr.sumitran thank for your reply my message,the house of our manager is only 5 minutes away walking from office,the manager taking me to work for the office cleaner and tea girl and now the ask me everyday to clean her house and if i talking to the PRO my problim is i cant speak arabic and he doesnt speak english,and both all staff scared of our iranian manager,that is the reason why i need some help about this,and she told me i dont have any leave fee,is it right theirs nothing leave fee or other benifets when i finish two years contract?pls thanks!

Hi celay,

I understand your sticky situation.

Approach your embassy directly and through them the Ministry of Manpower.

What your employer is doing to you is illegal (that is paying 1 salary and getting 2 jobs done), and if your embassy and through them, the Ministry of Manpower get involved in your case, your employer will play safe to not risk a fine.

Get in touch with your embassy for assistance.

Good luck.

Thank you for your time and effort to reply my message,yes i will do it if i have a right time thank you once again God bless!

That's one of the major problem of this country.  Many of the employees (specially Philippines / Indians or Srilankans) don't speak about any such issues and problems, which their employers create. I would highly recommend what Mr. Sumitran said, i.e. consult with the embassy and get the man-power ministry involved.

All you need is courage.

Thank you so schaz for time to reply and effort to read my question dont worry i will follow what mr.sumitran said but i need to wait for a right time to go our embassy thank you so much!

Hello

I have been working in Al Turkey for 2 years
I have applied for the origin of the Turkey Company Why don't given  ticket  Salery and bonuses