Beautiful dog seen @ Rincon Beaches

Hello, all!; I just wanted to put this out there, for my fellow expats. There's a beautiful black, short haired small/med dog, seen at both the Balñareo (Public Beach, Rincon), and adjoining Black Eagle Beach (which I lovingly refer to as; "Gringo Beach", (you can guess why). Anywho! This dog is very sweet! He gets along well with others,  both people and other dogs. He seems young, playful, and loving. He's in good health, which tells me, he nas apparently been recently placed there, or misplaced there. I have four dogs at home, and I cannot afford to take this dog in, but I am sitting here, watching my beautiful dogs, and it made me think of the dog I saw, repeatedly, at both beaches. If anyone has a loving home, for a beautiful dog that has been (apparently) abandonded... he's there at the beach, awaiting a home! He loves the water, and played with my Jack Russell, non-stop, on more than one occasion! I would guess his weight to be about 25lbs or less, and his breed to be a short haired Brussells Griffon. He is black in color, still healthy, and clean... If you can help, please do!

Blessings to all!
Mac-

Thanks for your concern.

Contact ARF (Animal Rescue Foundation of Rincon) and ask them to pick the dog up. Their web page is http://arfrincon.org/category/animal-re … on-rincon/

Hopefully someone can rescue this poor dog.  :(