HELLO - need help to move to the USA - anyone to help?

Hey everyone i need help moving to the US but its difficult is there anyone out there who can help?

dom25 wrote:

Hey everyone i need help moving to the US but its difficult is there anyone out there who can help?

Good morning dom25
I know I'm in the UK, but I was just wondering how far you have got yourself using the internet?
Maybe a little more information as to what you want to do in the U.S.......and which state you are aiming for.
What is your occupation?
Thank you, Chuckle Butty

dom25 wrote:

Yes, but I can be of no help.  I don't even help my friends move anymore.
Too old

Hello dom25 :)

So as to best prepare yourself to expatriate to the USA, I invite you to read out our articles in our Living in USA guide. You may find infos of how to proceed to find work and visas.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Help comes to those who help themselves.   Let us know after you have read everything on the subject of moving to the USA and then as you are going through the process feel free to ask questions.

Bob K

hie evry time i read the blog i know bob k is very helpful. thabks bob you are an answer to our many things

Hello dom25,

If by "help" you mean that you are looking for someone to sponsor a total stranger to come to the United States of America, that is highly unlikely to happen because of the civil and penal law implications that sponsorship entails. Certainly you won't find anyone here on the blog that will be willing to give you this kind of help.

See the following topic to clearly understand WHY:  https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=316352

Cheers,
James       Expat-blog Experts Team