Masud78

Ladies, watch out, this guy has been sending me inappropriate messages.

Ugh. What's wrong with people!
Frustrating most of us are here to genuinely get help & contribute yet as females get bombarded with stupid messages from males who don't know their boundaries.
I've had a few men private message. I just ignore and delete.

Done that.
But I also believe that they need to be shamed as well, to prevent others from getting ideas

Indeed name and shame.
None of my messages were inappropriate but some men just think all women want to be friends with any and all males

I tend to report the emails to the team, and then once they have had a chance to deal with it - either giving him a warning or banning him I block him (If he is not banned obviously) My contact list is full of blocked people - all men due to their inappropriateness.

Hello Lindochka,

Whenever you have such a situation, you only have to click on the Actions button found on the upper right hand corner of the message you received and then select Report. The moderation team will get a notification and we will thus be able to take care of the issue.

Only blocking the member would not solve the situation as he/she will keep doing the same thing with other members. Please Report them each time.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team