Vietnamese People

I like Vietnam because people here are nice and friendly.I stay here over 7 years.
I am an old retired ingenieur from Germany and I give pronunciation exercise in German language for free

Sadly, I am in Hanoi, and although I am gonna go to Munich to start a master course in TUM in spring 2015, I still have no idea how German says hello :(

In Germany we says simply  " hallo "

@Dzuc Nguyen > you should then ask your questions on the Munich forum. ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Amitrup, :)

welcome to Expat.com! ;)

Guten Tag Herr Amitrup,
Ich heiße Chi, eine Studentin ist, die deutsch lernt. Ich habe es gelesen, dass Sie deutsche Aussprache kostenlos tranieren. Können Sie mir helfen? Ich liebe deutsch zu lernen.
Vielen Dank im Voraus.
Chi

Didn't understand a word. This is an English language forum.

Fred,
i will translate for you briefly,
Chi is a student learning the german language and Amitrup offers free lessons. If he can help her, she would love to speak german.
Ciao Ron.

Hello Chi,your German is very good.I like to make exercice with you,Your  German is better than my English.
I am near Binh Thanh Hospital,128 Dinh Tien Hoang,VIB Bank.I have time Mo-Tue-Wed at 19.00
Amitrup

Festeem wrote:

Fred,
Chi is a student learning the german language and Amitrup offers free lessons. If he can help her, she would love to speak german.
Ciao Ron.

Ganz einfach!

I'm surprised that Jaitch wasn't in here like a schoss  :lol:

Hallo Herr Amitrup,
Ich bin dankbar Ihnen für ihre Beantwortung. Das ist sehr schön, dass ich in der Nähe von ihrer Wohnung wohnen. Ich wohne an der Phan Xich Long Straße. Kennen Sie diese Straße? Können wir uns am Montag treffen?
Chi

Hello Chi,I like to meet you tomorrow  Monday
at 19.oo pm at the doorstep VIB Bank,128 Dinh Tien Hoang.
I wear a red shirt and I am 1,80 m tall.Could you bring your textbook.

Till tomorrow,Amitrup

ok Amitrup, bis bald!!!

chi283 wrote:

Hallo Herr Amitrup,
Ich bin dankbar Ihnen für ihre Beantwortung. Das ist sehr schön, dass ich in der Nähe von ihrer Wohnung wohnen. Ich wohne an der Phan Xich Long Straße. Kennen Sie diese Straße? Können wir uns am Montag treffen?
Chi

ENGLISH please as this is an English speaking forum.
Thank you.

Really, ... while English is the preferred language for posting in this forum, it isn't mandatory - but given your comment, no-one could post comments or enquiries in tiếng Việt either.

Hi,
yep,i agree with you that Vietnamese people are very friendly and kind. you are staying in HCM city now

Amitrup wrote:

I like Vietnam because people here are nice and friendly.I stay here over 7 years.
I am an old retired ingenieur from Germany and I give pronunciation exercise in German language for free

Are you the German schnitzel street vendor?

If I go to Nha Trang will I get to practice my rycku yzuk ? That's Russian language Stumpy and Fred. I had read there were lots of Russian tourists there.

zwetschgen wrote:

Really, ... while English is the preferred language for posting in this forum, it isn't mandatory - but given your comment, no-one could post comments or enquiries in tiếng Việt either.

It's an English language forum, without exception. 

LANGUAGE:   For better understanding and interaction with the other members, we invite you to post your messages in English. If you want to post in French, we invite you to participate on the Vietnam French speaking forum; for your posts in Spanish, kindly use the Vietnam Hispanic forum and the Vietnam Italian speaking forum for your posts in Italian.  Make sure to write correctly and clearly on the forum so that everyone can understand: avoid cap locks and SMS language.

suefrankdahl wrote:

If I go to Nha Trang will I get to practice my rycku yzuk ? That's Russian language Stumpy and Fred. I had read there were lots of Russian tourists there.

Their used to be lots of Russian tourists there.

jee. I don't think you need to go that far. It's within the context of the post and I am pretty sure it was done without any cruel intent. Let it be. What's there to be bothered about? crikey!

eodmatt wrote:
Festeem wrote:

Fred,
Ciao Ron.

Ganz einfach!

why was he banned? seems like he made lots of a great contribution to the forum.

cossmo wrote:
eodmatt wrote:
Festeem wrote:

Fred,
Ciao Ron.

Ganz einfach!

why was he banned? seems like he made lots of a great contribution to the forum.

We don't miss his condescending attitude, he thought this was his website, and hated it when he was proved wrong about something, ( which happened quite often ).

didn't see any of that, must be reading the wrong things. strange, I saw humour instead.

cossmo wrote:
eodmatt wrote:
Festeem wrote:

Fred,
Ciao Ron.

Ganz einfach!

My understanding is that he was banned for being disrespectful, particularly to the staff.

bluenz wrote:
cossmo wrote:
eodmatt wrote:

Ganz einfach!

We don't miss his condescending attitude, he thought this was his website, and hated it when he was proved wrong about something, ( which happened quite often ).

You're 100% correct about Jaitch, especially the attitude. But as much as I hate to admit it, he did provide some useful information.

Adhome01 wrote:
bluenz wrote:
cossmo wrote:

You're 100% correct about Jaitch, especially the attitude. But as much as I hate to admit it, he did provide some useful information.

One of many who could see passed his " humour ".

From what I have seen in past post was that he made the time and effort to provide others with useful information, no matter how simple the question is. Whatever other deliberation or arguments he had with others I did not see. I think most people come here to seek information and help.

Everyone is annoying to someone else oneway or another. We're responsible for our own emotions whilst being online.

Hello guys.

Can you please avoid irrelevant posting and being off topic on this thread? Thank you very much.

bluenz wrote:
cossmo wrote:
eodmatt wrote:

Ganz einfach!

Actually, Mr Jaitch can now be found on the Guardian (theguardian.co.uk) website where, you guessed it, he continues to know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING lol..or not..