Hi everyone

I had applied for civil engineer position on three months before and  I had forward my certificates such as degree & medical. But upto  now I didn't get visa. I don't know why this much delay.. probably what's duration for issuing of visa ? Three is temporary ban?

That company said "from November to December oman embassy has no transaction for visa relevant  activities.

There is no fixed frame as such, when forwarding documents, you could try to forward scans or copies of the attested certificates, its a bad idea forwarding the original certificates. There is also quite a lot of threads on visa process in Oman.

Thanks for info,

I have doubt on that job because they are not giving response and exact date.
If I ask to company they are continuously saying as wait again one month. 
Whats the average duration for processing of visa ?
'That company took government project'.
If suppose company doesn't have eligibility to get labour clearance, so is it our application also leads to fail or unsuccessful ?

Hai Bro,
               Me also get a job offer & sent my OG Diploma certificate & medical. They get it on 1.5 month ago, hr says its not in our hand so pls wait little more time. My company name,Sterling International LLC - Axis Engineering. what's ur company name? are u a B.E holder.

Paramount construction &contract llc