Looking for a job in New Zealand

I'm Tuon Nicolò, I'm 26 years old, I live in Treviso( Italy ) and I'm graduated in
Economy and Finance at the University Ca 'Foscari of Venice.
Currently I'm unemployed but my personal and professional ambition leads me to look
for a job that can gratify me under both points of view.
I consider myself a dynamic person, confidential, professional, sociable with the
ability to work both alone and in a team.
I also spent some months in 2013 in the UK to work, study and deepen the knowledge
of English, reaching the level B2.
I remain at your disposal for any clarification and / or concerns.
Thank you for the attention.
Yours faithfully

Hello baba987.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

For a better interaction, i've changed the title of your message.

You should post your resume/CV in the Jobs in New Zealand section. It may help.

Thanks

Karen :)

Best to go online to the New Zealand Government Immigration website to see what type of visa you qualify for. Then start a job search.

Thanks Karen...

io sono appena tornato dalla nuova zelanda,e ti assicuro che la crisi economica c'è eccome!
tra poco partirò per l'australia quindi se non vuoi fare il disoccupato anche in nuova zelanda ti conviene cambiare meta,tipo australia o canada.

mirko.

As this is an English speaking forum could you please write in English so that members can understand and perhaps assist you.
Thanks

Hi there

I live in New Zealand, Auckland city. I can send you a few website and agencies where you can register your Resume and they might be able to help you or to speed up the  process for you.

Can you please share the details with me too.

Thanks.

lekke.. it wud be kind of u to share the info with me as well.