Need your advice pls..

Dont know what to do!
I was offered a job as a crew on a newly opened restaurant . Now I was only offered 120 bd salary free accommodation and transportation only. (There will be tips but not sure how much will it be)
Working experience I have is in a call center but no experience in F&B. Im already satisfied with my salary here in the Philippines which is twice the proposed salary for Bahrain but I was thinking its a good opportunity to start another career abroad. And as they say its a stepping stone for me to earn more once a gain some experience. However, another problem is I'll be locked up with the 2 years contract.
Really dont know what to do.
Pls tell me what to expect.
Need your urgent advice pls. Thanks much :)
Have a Nice day to you all

Hi Dear Niel888,

I really feel sorry for what happened to you! I know this is very unfair! This happen very very often in Bahrain...You have to read carefully what is written in your contract... and then let us know...Wish u a good day.

Hello niel888,

its definitely a tough call. With 120BD you would not be able to save anything you may have to lead a very simple life style and cut down on all your spending. At the end it would be your call whether you choose career over anything else.

Good luck and god bless!
T&R
Arjun

If I was you, I would stay in the Philippines, you will not have a good standard of living here, you won't be near your family and you will work 14 hour days 6 days a week. Not worth moving here for.