Just Awful

Please tell us about any awful trap: (any subject)

1- Recharging Internet requires GB/MB to be bought through a certain code number on a phone or stick, otherwise 7GB (11.25 JD with taxes) last no longer than 10 Minutes! But who tells us ?

2- It happens when entering a recharching code that the account is being stopped for entering the code repeatedly false despite of entering it one time right. In this case either to wait 24 hours till u can enter the code again, or the company will fix the problem they have caused immediately for a fee in the amount of JD 1.41!

It does !

in this backwards country, part of being constantly cheated is not to know your rights to anything that you pay money for!

AngelHeart...I know,Right  :D

this is the most advanced place in the world when it comes to cheating and ripping off people..unfortunately it did not used to be like this. if you came here 15 years ago, things were really different, people were actually generous and nice unlike these times. these new comers that started to come here after the first gulf war turned Jordan into a vile place.

True ! its even more and more..i was suffering on my first 6 months but things are better now...Just dont be nice :P

hello Kat.. I am glad things are better for you here. I can't say the same for me. my situation is a little more complex. I guess I agree never let your guard down when you are here, I know I don't ..
my name is Abe, nice meeting you!

thanks

Nice meeting you too,

Hope things are better for you and Hope all is well :)

Honestly things haven't gotten better for me either. I used to be trusting and friendly, but all that got me was trouble. So I guess best advice is to be careful.

Elle,thats true too,being nice n friendly is translated to be flirty here,like i said,just don't be too nice n too trusted !

Renewed my internet card, but came back with wrong name. Bank said I would have to order a new one and pay again. I said not possible, mistake from card compAny. Bank said they would have to send a letter to card company director signed by me. I went to another branch of same bank, they said do not listen to them! I got suspicious, asked around everywhere and was told redicilous, bank must get card with right name free of charge. I asked the letter with my signature back, closed my account. Feel insecure meanwhile signing even the attendance of the washing machine installer!