Help needed, I am looking for glass jars with lids wholesale

Does anyone know of a manufacturer or distributor in Bali or in Indonesia of glass jars with lids? I want to make jams and sauces and need this but cannot locate anyone making or selling these in Indonesia, only China and other countries. If anyone knows of something, please let me know, it would be very appreciated, thanks!

gud day mam,ill send u the supplier of glass jars with lids,

Thank you so much, it would be perfect but I am not an importer and cannot have things shipped from the Philippines to  Indonesia. I need a distributor or manufacturer in INDONESIA. If anyone knows someone, please let me know, Thanks!

hello izzy,

You can contact this manufacture, it's famous glass factory in Surabaya, and here I found the site
kedaung.com/location.asp?id=1000108

you may see on Denpasar, In Surabaya they have two store for their products

hope it works for you

Hi Izzy,

Did you ever find a good glass jar manufacturer in Indonesia? We are looking for a Indonesian glass jar manufacturer that makes really lovely jars. Excellent quality is very important for us. Thanks so much for your time and help. Jessica

Hi Izzy,

I am looking for glass "Mason" Jars with lids. Did you have any luck finding a source? I am searching for the basic jars, two sizes, and the best price. I need to start with a quantity of around two hundred.

Thank you,

i am also interest to find a supplier, for honey filling. In any case ones find and need to buy a lot, we could make a group buying.
Kedaun don t make these jars.

I never found a supplier located in Indonesia. It seemed it should be pretty  simple but so far no luck! if anyone hears about a supplier, I'd love to know. Good luck everyone

what spec do you need and up to what quantity? I m waiting for some news of a supplyer in JKT.

jar 250 ml  5000 pces    2000rp
jar 330 ml  3500 pces    2250rp
cap RTP 63mm  1450pc/box 1600rp

jar hexagonal 190 ml + cap 4000pces 4000rp.
including PPN and delivery in Kuta area.
If we are many we can group an order, let me know your quantities on a message.Txs
Ejab

Hello... Has anyone found mason jars?

Michelle from ubud has jars, 130 and 230ml. I ll get some 230ml wenesday with white lid for 4 300rp/pc...it s ok for small quantities.

my friend Wayan got jars to sell because she had to buy a lot for her own production
standard one
115 ml = 3500 rps/pc for a box of 138 or 3800 rps/pc for less quantity
white lids only for 1400 rps/pc the 48 mm - minimum 50 pc
230 ml = 4300 rps/pc for a box of 84 or 4500 rps/pc for less for less quantity
360 ml = 4800 rps/pc for a box of 64 or 5000 rps/pc for less for less quantity
white lids only for 1500 rps/pc the 63 mm - minimum 50 pc

Hi, I'm Ricky from Denpasar. I'm just running new product selling organic sugar like mapple syrup in glass jar. few days ago the product shipped to Sari Organic Ubud (Mbak Nila the owner, she is my Salsa Friend) and soon to be in Earth Cafe.

I'm difficulty to have glass jar few months ago until my friend from benardi (large company for sauce/sausage in java) helped me to connect me to the seller of glass jar.

I have the glass jar + brand new lid if you would like to buy. the glass jar is recycled / recondition. what we need is to wash it again, pasteurized and dry it. Then Fill your product in and close with lid very tight and steam it for about 10 minutes. that's what i did for my organic sugar.

So the price is quite low:

250ml recycled glass jar + new lid = Rp. 3.500,- /pcs
330ml recycled glass jar + new lid = Rp. 4.000,- /pcs

I don't know the minimum order, 50 pcs maybe?

any question, sms me at 081916453053

Let's produce and Sell!

Rumahkutuh wrote:

my friend Wayan got jars to sell because she had to buy a lot for her own production
standard one
115 ml = 3500 rps/pc for a box of 138 or 3800 rps/pc for less quantity
white lids only for 1400 rps/pc the 48 mm - minimum 50 pc
230 ml = 4300 rps/pc for a box of 84 or 4500 rps/pc for less for less quantity
360 ml = 4800 rps/pc for a box of 64 or 5000 rps/pc for less for less quantity
white lids only for 1500 rps/pc the 63 mm - minimum 50 pc

Hi.. How can i get in contact with you or your friend Wayan?

you can call to this number if you need infos
08 52 38 84 16 84
are you in Bali ?

[Moderated]

Yes im looking at glass jars with lids, can you email me a picture if you have some to sell, thank you Ani

Hi guys, I am in process of making lovely pickles, chutney, and preserves.. live in ubud and would like to know where can I buy different sizes of mason jars I need at least 30 small ones, 30 medium size and 10 large ones... so if you know where I can buy them please help...

try this link, hope will help
yanatama.com/index.php/component/virtuemart/jars]http://www.yanatama.com/index.php/component/virtuemart/jars

Hi!

I am also looking for mason jars for my preserves.
Have been looking everywhere but no luck finding any....

Does anybody know where to find them?

Thanks...

Hi, I just found Ball mason jar at Ace Hardware in Bandung.
I'm not sure do they have it or not in Bali, you should check them out  :)
Good luck

I still have some jar 250ml, 330ml, if you need some. No minimum, I use the jar also for my production.

Text me on 081916453053

Kedaung group surabaya. Jl. Kalirungkut.
Its a glass factory producung any kind of glass u can get any kind n any size of glass jar there

Hello,

I'm also looking for mason jars, however I would like to buy bigger sizes, like 1-5 litres. I just need 10-15 different sizes. I live in Kerobokan Bali.
If anybody could help me with some information or advice that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time in advance. :)

[ Moderated : No Free ads on the Forum ]

Thank you for your message, will contact you soon.
V

hi there, Iam looking for a glass jar wholesaler in Jakarta.Please share any leads..

sol jkt wrote:

hi there, Iam looking for a glass jar wholesaler in Jakarta.Please share any leads..

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=c … %20jakarta

Hi i m open a business and i need glass  jar forma sauce too. Anyone cal help me in bali . thanks

bonjour,
comment s'est terminée votre recherche de bocaux ...?  Et votre canning  ?
J'habite le Cambodge et je peine à trouver un fournisseur pour une petite quantité (les chinois me proposent 2.000 glass jars minimum !) .
votre expérience dans ce domaine peut me rendre service ; je  vous remercie par avance de votre réponse .
bonne journée   Bernard

English only please.

Hello everyone,

Please note that several messages have been moved from this forum to their appropriate forums for a better visibility.

Thank you all and I apologise for the off-topic  :(

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hi Izzy....how many you need...what size ...what price range....do you have foto..Hany

Hi mate I am looking for the same for my honey brand and I need at least 2000 pieces M to L
Could you share the local manufacturing company?

Absolutely nonsense comments wasted my time reading with no one helpful, at least provide the supplier names why do we have to text you or inbox you? Just put the names there so we can contact the supplier not you.

i just did a google search for "buy glass jars in KL" and found many options.

Google is your friend, Google knows all!

C. JO? is that you?