Ruwais Hospital Nurses

Hi blog mates,

I'm currently working as a nurse in a private hospital here in Al Ain. I have plan of applying at Ruwais Hospital as I probably think the benefits are really good considering my family is with me here in Al Ain. Could anybody tell me how much is the salary and what are the benefits included working as a nurse at Ruwais Hospital. Currently im earning 10,000 basic salary per month plus 4,000 housing allowance per month. Would really appreciate if someome could enlightened me. Thanx!  :)

Hello Clide01,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

How long have you already been living in the United Arab Emirates and is there a specific reason why you are interested in working at Ruwais Hospital?

All the best,
Olivier
Expat.com Team

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for the reply. Im living here in Al Ain for more than a year and half now. I wanted to work at Ruwais hospital due to the good benefits especially for family status as they say. But until now I couldn't find anybody who has first hand info on the benefits. Hope somebody could help me out.

Kind regards,
Clide

Hi.

Please anyone from here could somehow help me how to apply in Ruwais hospital. I would appreciate if you could give me the HR email address where i can submit my application.

Thank you

Hello every body i want to thank the regulator for this page so much and i want to present myself as egyptian endodontist working in qatar now and i got a job offer from Ruwais hospital but they put one condition to pay for all my fees first (about 4100$)and when i recieve my work i will refunded all the expenses
I need any one help me to open direct contact with HR of the hospital to confirm validity of the contract i get and i need to know the name of the office processing the work permit and the residency and name of the attorny especially that they will not make interview or medical exam or police clearance or asked me to send good attendance or talk my eye and finger print and i am affraid to be a way of stealling on the intrernet.

Hello everyone, newbie here.. I am working here in Ruwais as company nurse and wanted to apply in Ruwais Hospital.  Do you know if there are vacancies for male nurse in MS ward? and how to apply? email add maybe? thanks :)

Michael

Hi Michael,

Regarding your questions -  i will invite you to please drop your resume in the Nurse job offers in Abu Dhabi section as it might help :)

Best of luck with everything !

Thank you

Maximilien

hey there,

its a fake offer, no hospitals in UAE asks for money in any form

hope this would help.

Regards

Hi abraham shebin,

Thank you for your post except this thread is a bit old here :)

If somehow you do have some information as in useful information or questions feel free to start a new topic on the Abu Dhabi Forum for better interactions please :)

Thank you

Maximilien