Looking for an English teaching job in Spain

Hi fellow members,

My name is Johannes and I currently reside in Canada. I am looking to get a teaching job in Spain and possibly move there for good. I don`t speak a lick of Spanish yet. I am investing in the best English Teaching certification money can buy so I am hoping to find a job in that area.

I was hoping to start networking with South Africans in Spain so that I can get an idea of what sort of a challenge it is to get work there teaching English. I am still a South African citizen but also a Canadian Permanent Resident.

If you have connections in the field it would be nice if you could tell me if you could connect me with them. If not I would still like to chat with you about what it is like living in Spain :)

Thanks for your time
Johannes :)
My email is [email protected]

Hello Johannes and welcome on board Expat.com

To increase visibility on your post, please note that a new thread has been created from the latter on the Spain Forum.

You may start by droping in an advert in our Jobs section, to increase your chance to find an employment as teacher.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hola. johan my name is Nacho , i'm spanish and i teach spanish to foreign people in Valencia. Spain. first of all i have to tell you that there are a lot of english speaking people teaching english in Spain, and i know a few here in Valencia so what i've read about you coming to Spain to teach spanish is a great idea. I can continue explaining more about this subject  because some of my students learn spanish  and teach english. So if you want to get in touch with me to talk more about this, please feel free to write to me at:  [email protected]