Belgian girl in Dublin

Hi there,
I moved to Dublin 2,5 months ago for work and I am dying to get to know people outside of work!
I love the city but still feel like I am missing out on things, so any tips are very welcome!
Thanks,
Tiina.

Hello and welcome on Expat.com Tiina :)

So how is Dublin so far?
I hope you will make new contacts on the site soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Tiina :)
I also moved to dublin 3 months ago to study here. I would also like to get to know some people outside of my college.
Maybe we can meet for a coffee if you like ?

But to get to know people you can join a sports club, if you are into sports.  I think it is petty easy to get to know people there.

Regards, Jana :)

Hi Tina and Jana

I would love to meet any of you for a coffee. been in Dublin for almost 5 years now. let me know [email protected]

hey tiina how r u merry christmas

im from usa but in a few months im gonna leave in dublin i hope so :p
im looking for roommates if you know who can rent me a room thats gonna be awesome
and if you want we can talk and get to know
i love sports and you ??
do you have facebbok or skype ?

@roalvarez28 - pls note that Tiina posted only once and that this thread is quite old.. feel free to start a new thread on the Dublin Forum with all your questions or for any sharing of information + i suggest you post an advert in the Housing in Dublin section :)

@housany77 > This is just to inform you that this is a very old thread (2011) and that you might not receive a response from the author of this discussion.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Let me know when ever you're down in Waterford (Oldest city in Ireland!)