English and Russian lessons in Istanbul

HELLO!

A brand-new year has come, so it's time to start smth new!)
If you need to learn or improve English, or Russian language is so interesting for you - I am going to help with that!

P.S. Asian side of Istanbul

Have a good time!
Victoria

Hi
happy new year to you too ,i am interested in learning Russian , plz give details about the location , mode , fee etc.
  Regards
iqbal

Hi Victoria,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Can you please post your offer in the appropriate section which is the Language classes in Istanbul section ?

Thanks

Priscilla

Hello,

For more info please contact me on ************
Regards

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : No advertising please and don't give personal details

Hi there,

What would be the rate?

Can you give lessons at an office / company ?

Please contact me directly :***********

Samah

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : Please don't give your personal email address

Hi Victoria,

I'm interested in learning Russian. I'm fluent in English, Turkish and Albanian. If you want we can help each other in learning new languages.

Best regards

DINA

hi all  :) ,İ am a foreign English teacher & İ live in İstanbul. İ know also other languages( Arabic,French & Turkish, but no Russian.
Plz let me know if u need my help .
cheers

Hi everyone,

For Language exchange please post an advert or have a look on our Language Exchange in Istanbul, which is more appropriate for it and it will facilitate your hunt :)

Thank you

Stéphanie

Hi
I'm going to live in turkey
How can I learn Turkish
Could you help me please?

Hi Mojtaba,

You can try language exchange and language classes in the CLASSIFIEDS section.

Good luck
Z

you may take Turkish lessons

Hi dearly. I'm living Istanbul too Anatolian side .I want to learn English each other practice. I'm a Turkish Literature in a high school here .If you want to learn Turkish and accept teach me English with practical we can make it each other. Thank you. ...

Hi Alberkan,

As per above suggestions, you may want to check Language Exchange in the CLASSIFIEDS section of the website.

Good luck
Z

GOod day i need to improve my speaking skills .... where in asia side ?

Hello! I wonder if you are available for Russian lessons? My name is Tomasz and I just joined the Expat.com site. I can also be reached at****
I look forward to hearing from you. I saw that your post was made in 2015 however if you are still in town it would be amazing to get some lessons.

Thanks

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct