Small jobs without work permit in Kuala Lumpur

Hi,
I'm moving to Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur in February 2015 on tourist visa for 6 months. Can I get any some small hourly based job there?

Hello bharti.desle and welcome to Expat.com

It is illegal to work if you do not have a work permit, and even if you happen to find a part time job you will not have a normal salary, and cannot benefit from any kind of protection from authorities as a legal worker.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi, kenjee how r u?
  I have 1 question about studying in Malaysia because I want to come over there for study purpose.

There is no such thing as a 6 month tourist visa, the longest is 90 days for some nationalities. I think for Indian nationals it is only 30 days. You have to leave the country at that point. Dont try and stay illegally because the detention centres are very harsh and deportation is equally bad, and you get blacklisted from ever returning to the country.

You are unlikely to find work as thousands of foreigners do what you are planning and leave with nothing but a lot of wasted money. No idea what you do and what your qualifications are.

Immigration are making life quite difficult these days and when some nationalities return, even on a multiple entry visa, they can refuse you entry.

Above is spot on.

I always say NEVER come to Malaysia to look for work unless you are a billionaire.