I am Chinese, and seeking a job as a nanny!

About me:
I am responsible, neat, reliable, dutiful, stable and cheerful and well behaved person with excellent childcare. I have a high emotional quotient and I gel well with kids. A few years back, I realized my natural instinct and decided to base my career in it. Since, then there has been no looking back. I have more than 1。5 years experiences works as a nursery governess and I have enjoyed every bit of it. My responsibilities include: helping children with the learning and education, social development and any play activities. As well as the usual teaching and playing with the children, feeding, helped kids to take a nap, washing, cleaning of the children and keep records of the childrens daily activities and menus of what they eat or drink during the day.I am seeking further live-in caregiver work.

Hobbies: cooking, tidying the room ,reading, swim, music, tourism.
Qualifications:
1.5 years of experience work in a kindergarten.
Certified in First Aid and Live-in caregiver six months full-time training.
Communicate well with children of all ages and treat all children with kindness.
Handle Microsoft Office and use office equipment.
Driver's license with clean driving record.
Good at Chinese calligraphy.

Hello lynee and welcome to Expat.com!

Could you please post an advert in the community section of Tianjin classifieds? It may help.;)

Harmonie.

Dear Lynee,

We are a British family that will be moving from Beijing to Tianjin very soon.  Are you still looking for a live in Nanny Job?

We have 4 Children 13, 11, 6, and 3.

Can you tell me your expected monthly salary, days/evenings of work per month etc?

Regards
Faye

Hi am..mae ann lawan..lookibg for housekeeping job. .working experience housekeeping in malaysia kuala lumpur..
Am interested to working in china..
Here is my contact no.#+60142270850
WECHAT ID..maesweetgirl184
Skype id..mae ann lawan ilagan
Thanks..god bless..looking forward for your reply

Hello maeann lawan ilagan,

Please note that this thread has not been active since the year 2012. It would be better that you post an ad in the Jobs in China section for your job search.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

[topic closed]

Closed