Looking for private swimming instructor or swimming classes

Hello everyone, I would like to ask if anyone know where I can find an experienced swimming instructor who can teach adult learner in Jakarta Selatan.I live in Bangka(near Kemang)
However, if you know any swimming instructors or classes at clubs or public swimming pools too, please let me know.
It would be great if anyone could give me useful information.

Thank you.

Try the gym at Rasuna, Pasar Festival Mega Kuninghan. I dont know which one it is but it is next to Aphrodites sports bar and the gym there has a pool so I am sure that there would be someone there who could help. Its not really that far from Kemang either on a good day, with no traffic, rain, demonstrations etc :)

You mean Elite Club in Kuningan? I didn't know that they have swimming classes.
I should contact the gym. Thank you for the information! :)

Yep thats the one. I dont know that they have swimming classes either, but they might....

Fortunately they have swimming classes but my bahasa Indonesia is not good enough to understand everything hahaha. However, it is very good to know :D, Thank you very much!! Have a good day and weekend :)

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed on the forum

You can try Cilandak Sport Centre, in Cilandak Town Square.

thank you so much mr. admin for your information...ya I am swimming/snorkeling/hydrotherapyst  instructor, brain and education consultant at jakarta..**

best regards

Reason : Promotion of services as well as sharing of contact infos on the forum not allowed. You may drop an advert in the Classes Classifieds

Hi Soyeon, i know it's too late but maybe you still need private swimming instructor. I teach expat and Indonesia kids in school and private at home. I also teach adults how to adapt in the water until they can swim.

By the way, i live in Ampera (near Kemang & Pejaten area) and have several students too around Bangka. Just text me of you still need me. :)

Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

Hi, I am looking for a swimming instructor ,I live nearby the grand indonesia mall.how can I  contact you.

can you send me your whatsapp or phone number to xxx? i will text you after.. ^^

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there you could email me at xxx,for any enquiry.Im from singapore and recently just moved to bekasi barat.

Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
Reason : Please do not promote your services on the forum. Drop an advert in the Sports classes in Jakarta section

Hello everyone,

If you are looking for swimming classes, please browse through the adverts or drop your own advert in teh corresponding section of the website here : Sports classes in Jakarta.

All the best,
Bhavna

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Free advertisement is not allowed on the forum. You should register your company in the business directory
Bhavna wrote:

Hello everyone,

If you are looking for swimming classes, please browse through the adverts or drop your own advert in teh corresponding section of the website here : Sports classes in Jakarta.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thank you.

[Topic closed]

Closed