Visa for Indian Citizens + Export of Teak wood + Biscuits from India

Dear All :

Good day.

I plan to visit Tanzania in the first week of Feb 2015 for a month. Request you all to advise me on the below :

1. Can I get VISA on ARRIVAL at Tanzania airport. I am an Indian citizen. What are the Visa costs and what is the difference between Tourist and Business visa of Tanzania. The Visa is valid for how many days?

2. I want to buy Teak wood from Tanzania. How much is the availability of Teak wood in Tanzania and from which regions?

3. I am looking for importers and distributors in Tanzania who can buy my Biscuits and confectioneries like lollipops, candies and toffees. Which markets in Dar es salaam sell these type of products?

4. If in future I plan to open a company in Tanzania how long will it take to start a company in Tanzania and does it require any special visa for doing so.

5. Can you suggest some Indian families doing paying guest accomadation in City Centre.

Thanks and Regards,

Javed

jaavs wrote:

Dear All :

Good day.

I plan to visit Tanzania in the first week of Feb 2015 for a month. Request you all to advise me on the below :

1. Can I get VISA on ARRIVAL at Tanzania airport. I am an Indian citizen. What are the Visa costs and what is the difference between Tourist and Business visa of Tanzania. The Visa is valid for how many days?

2. I want to buy Teak wood from Tanzania. How much is the availability of Teak wood in Tanzania and from which regions?

3. I am looking for importers and distributors in Tanzania who can buy my Biscuits and confectioneries like lollipops, candies and toffees. Which markets in Dar es salaam sell these type of products?

4. If in future I plan to open a company in Tanzania how long will it take to start a company in Tanzania and does it require any special visa for doing so.

5. Can you suggest some Indian families doing paying guest accomadation in City Centre.

Thanks and Regards,

Javed

I suggest that as you are looking to do business in Tanzania you will need a business visa. To get this you need to contact the nearest Tanzanian Embassy or Consulate to you. 

For everything else you need to go online and do some serious research. That way you will get the most relevant information.

You could research for teak wood distributors / sellers / growers and contact them as they may be able to assist you with a visa.

The Tanzanian Govt website should give you the information about starting up a company.