Looking for Asians here in Switzerland

Hello here is Matt , nice to meet you all.

I`m a swiss guy and love asian culture. So I hope that I can find some asian friends here on this Forum. But of course , all other nations are welcome as well.
Feel free to contact me.

See you soon
Matt

hi, nice to meet ya. Which Asian culture are u interested?

Hello to you and thanks for your message.

I am fascinated by the Asian culture in general. There is no favorites. Japan is certainly a very great country and I have been there twice.
There are still so many places I want to visit. Especially the Philippines or Vietnam.

What is your story? What brought you to Switzerland?

Take care
Matt

its great to hear u r interested in Vietnam as thats my hometown. I came to Swiss to study and expect to make new friends here and learn more about Swiss culture. I think we share something in common. :)

Yes thats great. :)  I think that Vietnam has verry yummy Food. So different from swiss Food.

What do you think about Switzerland so far? Do you stay in Luzern? I think that Luzern is the most beautifull City of Switzerland. You have the Lake and a nice mountain scenery. That makes the City verry Special.

Time to sleep for me
Good night and take care

Matt :sleep

Can you tell me some traditional Vietnamese dishes??

Hi. Nice to meet you

Hello and welcome to the Forum :cheers:

Good day to you all!
My name is Amin and I am 22 years old!
Right now I am on a family visit here in Geneva, and for the coming two weeks (or at any other time) to get the opportunity and make some new friends.
I am also here to express my interest and enthusiasim towards the Asian cultures in general and the Japanese one in particular!

Have a great day everyone!!!

Amin

Hello yaozi , welcomme here.

Yes Japanese culture and traditions are very Special. I have been to Japan twice , and I am very proud to have a Japanese friend in Sapporo.

Almost everywhere in Switzerland has a lake, and mountain scenery!  :top:

Nexus80 wrote:

Yes thats great. :)  I think that Vietnam has verry yummy Food. So different from swiss Food.

What do you think about Switzerland so far? Do you stay in Luzern? I think that Luzern is the most beautifull City of Switzerland. You have the Lake and a nice mountain scenery. That makes the City verry Special.

Time to sleep for me
Good night and take care

Matt :sleep

Well , that`s true. But some of them are more beautifull. :D

Hi all,

I'm a French guy, living in Zurich but has worked in China for more than 1 year and knows it not too bad. :P
Any Chinese girl (or other asian) living in Zurich area, please feel free to contact me.
I'd appreciated to have the occasion to exchange and discuss once more with asian culture, and why not continuing practicing my mandarin.

@+
Fatcap

Konnichiwa

Sounds like Japanese :)
Welcome to the Forum.

Hi Matt,

I am Emma living in Ho Chi Minh city in Viet Nam. You are right to think that Vietnam has verry yummy Food. So different from swiss Food.

I am a chef and I can help you to discover Vietnamese foods.

Hope to get your response soon.

BR
Emma Vo

Hi All

I m heading to Switzerland in March.  And wanting to know is it safe to travel alone at night in Zurich.

Regards
oz

Yes it is.
But what's the link with the subject of this topic?

Maybe a reading error, Asians versus Aussies.
As in most big cities, not everyone returns home in health and wealth.
Generally, Zürich is a very safe place for travellers. Also at night and in the early hours of the morning.
If you avoid violence and don't start a fight, you will be safe.
Just be prepared that CHF went expensive the last couple of days.

Hi ,Am Chinese ,will be basel around March -Aprial ,should i learn germany or what ?

feel free to let me know if you interested in Chinese culture :-D

Br
Sophy

Always a good idea to learn German. :)

Learning German for only 2 months?

Basel is a multilingual and multicultural city. You will be doing fine with English. Though there is nothing wrong of learning some German phrases. I think there is a small Chinese-/German community in Basel. 热诚欢迎浏览中国-巴塞尔网页 which is interested in culture exchange.

Hello everyone

Was hesitant to barge in as I see culture topics. I am from the Philippines now living in Switzerland. I'm not sure if we still have culture like others do but that's the thing, the transition is quite easier. :)

Hello and welcome here in Switzerland. Hope you will have many nice experiences here.

Hello everyone, I ever visited switzerland twice & consider to back again.
I am from Indonesia, I found some of good place in Vevey, Indonesian restaurant.
So will be good if we can exchange our culture as Indonesia have many different tradition in each province.

Greeting,
Nur

Am American looking for good Asians for marriage.

Hello everybody!
I am from Cambodia, will move to Lucern on Aug.

Would like to get to know  different culture and share Cambodian culture too.

Hi Nexus80, hope you count Cambodia in your favorite.  :D